Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Venue do You Look Forward to?
1 2 3
Shadow venue that's more like the Tangled Wood than the Hewn City, please.
Shadow venue that's more like the Tangled Wood than the Hewn City, please.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
Literally anything that's not more water and flowers
Literally anything that's not more water and flowers
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
A lightning venue that’s not Golem Workshop and a Real Plaugey venue!
A lightning venue that’s not Golem Workshop and a Real Plaugey venue!
IMG_5287.png

They/Them
FR+3
Art
Shop

ACOZFAh.png

mtHAEL4.png

tyEuRXe.png
Update the Mire I've spent so much of my life there.
Update the Mire I've spent so much of my life there.
dlJsEIj.png
A real plague venue that drops eliminates and doesn't look like it should actually be a nature venue. Why are we stuck with a swamp that makes 0 sense.

tbh just delete Mire forever it's The Worst
A real plague venue that drops eliminates and doesn't look like it should actually be a nature venue. Why are we stuck with a swamp that makes 0 sense.

tbh just delete Mire forever it's The Worst
wpEE9mo.png
I want a genuine Plague venue. I want an eldritch graveyard full of writhing disembodied viscera and bone spires. I want poison and digestive fluids dripping from the walls. I want disgusting, fleshy, bony familiars. I love Plague so much, they're some of my favorite neighbors. One of my oldest permas is my Plague rep and she's level 25. She wants to fight on her home turf.

I'd also love to explore a stormy desert in the Shifting Wastes, one with lots of weird cacti familiars, living lightning rods, and so on. I'd also like it to be a midlevel venue, as the Golem Workshop is really hard to get the hang of.

As for revamps, I'd love to see work done on the Waterway, Forgotten Cave, Bamboo Falls, and Sandswept Delta. The former two are really forgettable in my opinion, and better art could fix that. The latter two because I love grinding in those venues and I'd love better art for them.
I want a genuine Plague venue. I want an eldritch graveyard full of writhing disembodied viscera and bone spires. I want poison and digestive fluids dripping from the walls. I want disgusting, fleshy, bony familiars. I love Plague so much, they're some of my favorite neighbors. One of my oldest permas is my Plague rep and she's level 25. She wants to fight on her home turf.

I'd also love to explore a stormy desert in the Shifting Wastes, one with lots of weird cacti familiars, living lightning rods, and so on. I'd also like it to be a midlevel venue, as the Golem Workshop is really hard to get the hang of.

As for revamps, I'd love to see work done on the Waterway, Forgotten Cave, Bamboo Falls, and Sandswept Delta. The former two are really forgettable in my opinion, and better art could fix that. The latter two because I love grinding in those venues and I'd love better art for them.
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
[quote name="lamarqueisdead" date=2017-10-20 17:19:05] revamp Mire so that it drops Eliminates and maybe it will not cost 600 gems for one frikkin eliminate [/quote] This, and also I could go for some new art/familiars in there. Training fodder is tedious because the surroundings are so familiar and boring, lol.
lamarqueisdead wrote on 2017-10-20:
revamp Mire so that it drops Eliminates and maybe it will not cost 600 gems for one frikkin eliminate

This, and also I could go for some new art/familiars in there. Training fodder is tedious because the surroundings are so familiar and boring, lol.
PJb908Z.png
[quote name="lamarqueisdead" date=2017-10-20 17:19:05] revamp Mire so that it drops Eliminates and maybe it will not cost 600 gems for one frikkin eliminate [/quote] This and also a new plague venue please. Doesn't even have to be gory, just go with the boneyard
lamarqueisdead wrote on 2017-10-20:
revamp Mire so that it drops Eliminates and maybe it will not cost 600 gems for one frikkin eliminate
This and also a new plague venue please. Doesn't even have to be gory, just go with the boneyard
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
harpy's roost revamp

give us more birds
harpy's roost revamp

give us more birds
tumblr_ogwj7utkfH1s191fao1_250.pngwpEE9mo.pngtumblr_ogwj85DnQX1s191fao1_250.png
I'm looking forward to the Bamboo Falls redux, it's a fusion of Water and Wind, by the way :P it's got both the flights' emblems in the background and in its vista.
I'm looking forward to the Bamboo Falls redux, it's a fusion of Water and Wind, by the way :P it's got both the flights' emblems in the background and in its vista.
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
1 2 3