Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising dreams
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Okay first of all - WILD. Those Steampunk recolours are fantastic, I really wanted to see more colour variations and the Staff delivered.

But what's funny is that I literally just woke up from a dream that featured some new apparel. When I awoke, I was just like "gotta check FR!" so I did and voila, Steampunk recolours. What I also find funny is that just a short while ago, I asked if we could get some Tyrian purple apparel and the Staff just threw the Constantan set at us. I am so happy rn

But anyway, here's what the dream was about. I became a member of this educational non-profit organisation that let you study all sorts of stuff, and the more things you completed properly, the more universal Internet tokens you'd get. You could use those tokens on FR as well who just recently released a set of exclusive medieval armour and it looked stunning! I wonder if that has something to do with the upcoming PvP revamp and exclusive apparel... I do hope that the PvP system will be manageable, I want me some sweet vistas and apparel.
Okay first of all - WILD. Those Steampunk recolours are fantastic, I really wanted to see more colour variations and the Staff delivered.

But what's funny is that I literally just woke up from a dream that featured some new apparel. When I awoke, I was just like "gotta check FR!" so I did and voila, Steampunk recolours. What I also find funny is that just a short while ago, I asked if we could get some Tyrian purple apparel and the Staff just threw the Constantan set at us. I am so happy rn

But anyway, here's what the dream was about. I became a member of this educational non-profit organisation that let you study all sorts of stuff, and the more things you completed properly, the more universal Internet tokens you'd get. You could use those tokens on FR as well who just recently released a set of exclusive medieval armour and it looked stunning! I wonder if that has something to do with the upcoming PvP revamp and exclusive apparel... I do hope that the PvP system will be manageable, I want me some sweet vistas and apparel.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I dreamed of a new shifting familiar and it was some jackal or a fox with a jewel amulet, and they'd change their attitude towards the potential wearer of the amulet
I dreamed of a new shifting familiar and it was some jackal or a fox with a jewel amulet, and they'd change their attitude towards the potential wearer of the amulet
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I woke up in cold sweat today after dreaming of being logged out several times during a lengthy maintenance, and then we got a HUGE update with a new breed, Tidelord came back and the breed was heavily reminiscent of him but a long, eel-like dragon creature instead, fully adapted to life in water, with both pairs of arms turned into fins and non-existent legs. Like, the hype was so extreme that I just woke up.
I woke up in cold sweat today after dreaming of being logged out several times during a lengthy maintenance, and then we got a HUGE update with a new breed, Tidelord came back and the breed was heavily reminiscent of him but a long, eel-like dragon creature instead, fully adapted to life in water, with both pairs of arms turned into fins and non-existent legs. Like, the hype was so extreme that I just woke up.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/JiriKVv.png[/img] here's an absolutely horrendous sketch that I fabricated in a very short span of time and quick coloured sketches always turn out this hideous so just...bear with me. I just can't seem to be bothered enough with this.
JiriKVv.png

here's an absolutely horrendous sketch that I fabricated in a very short span of time and quick coloured sketches always turn out this hideous so just...bear with me. I just can't seem to be bothered enough with this.
Oh gods please have mercy on me, I don't know why my art skills seemingly died while making that leviathan species but ok, I don't know what I was thinking

Anyway, I dreamed that we got some new armour which was based on very chic and royal medieval armour that went unbelievably well with the Royal Cape. It was gilded, with filigree-like parts made to look like peacock feathers. I'll try to design it myself to showcase what I have in mind
Oh gods please have mercy on me, I don't know why my art skills seemingly died while making that leviathan species but ok, I don't know what I was thinking

Anyway, I dreamed that we got some new armour which was based on very chic and royal medieval armour that went unbelievably well with the Royal Cape. It was gilded, with filigree-like parts made to look like peacock feathers. I'll try to design it myself to showcase what I have in mind
@DeadBattery
The other night I had a dream where I woke up to 2 PM's and 7 alerts.
Yesterday morning, I log onto FR and what do I see?
2 PM's and 7 alerts.
Only neither of the PM's was from Silverpelt60 like my dream had told me
@DeadBattery
The other night I had a dream where I woke up to 2 PM's and 7 alerts.
Yesterday morning, I log onto FR and what do I see?
2 PM's and 7 alerts.
Only neither of the PM's was from Silverpelt60 like my dream had told me
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@essenceofnexus AHHH that's amazing, glad someone else is having similar experiences :^) Now if only those dreams where I get an unbred G1 Imp would come to fruition
@essenceofnexus AHHH that's amazing, glad someone else is having similar experiences :^) Now if only those dreams where I get an unbred G1 Imp would come to fruition
[img]https://i.imgur.com/RA6ufaN.png[/img] There, I slapped this on very quickly so I apologise for the low quality, I swear I can do better than that but I just really don't have the time to dwell on it too long
RA6ufaN.png

There, I slapped this on very quickly so I apologise for the low quality, I swear I can do better than that but I just really don't have the time to dwell on it too long
Dreamed about a new update and it was about the Goldslab set that was revamped.
Dreamed about a new update and it was about the Goldslab set that was revamped.
hybrids? im in, gimme gimme gimme

imagine like, a guardian x tundra hybrid. a guarddra. aka all i need in life.

i feel compelled to draw this.
hybrids? im in, gimme gimme gimme

imagine like, a guardian x tundra hybrid. a guarddra. aka all i need in life.

i feel compelled to draw this.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9