Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Types of merch you'd want to see
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Hats with Flight symbols on them (like maybe beanies with the patch on the fold), stickers, deity dolls or figures, socks.
Hats with Flight symbols on them (like maybe beanies with the patch on the fold), stickers, deity dolls or figures, socks.
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif

Alex | Any pronouns
Plushies and figurines would be sweet.

I especially like the idea someone mentioned earlier of having paintable dragon models. I'm into warhammer and stuff so that would be right up my alley.
Plushies and figurines would be sweet.

I especially like the idea someone mentioned earlier of having paintable dragon models. I'm into warhammer and stuff so that would be right up my alley.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
PLUSHIES AND DEITY DOLLS PLEA SE
PLUSHIES AND DEITY DOLLS PLEA SE
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
Plushies and hoodies! Heck yes!
Plushies and hoodies! Heck yes!
i-48571.gif

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
NotN chests containing plushie familiars.

Also, pins of the flight symbols.
NotN chests containing plushie familiars.

Also, pins of the flight symbols.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Hoodies and coffee mugs and figurines.
Hoodies and coffee mugs and figurines.
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
Sprite and Goblin plushies. Hoodies. Action Figures of the various breeds with the possibility of a sticker set to add on genes/apparel to them? Or extra little bits of apparel that you can buy in a set and then fit onto the dragon via magnet? Or something? *shrugs* I just want sprite plushies and hoodies, mostly. Though the hoodies more so than the plushies.
Sprite and Goblin plushies. Hoodies. Action Figures of the various breeds with the possibility of a sticker set to add on genes/apparel to them? Or extra little bits of apparel that you can buy in a set and then fit onto the dragon via magnet? Or something? *shrugs* I just want sprite plushies and hoodies, mostly. Though the hoodies more so than the plushies.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
I'd kill for a plush

Especially if you could customize them to look like your dragons, I'd pay large amounts of money for that.
I'd kill for a plush

Especially if you could customize them to look like your dragons, I'd pay large amounts of money for that.
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
[quote name="KyloRen" date=2017-10-17 16:31:44] Mammertee plushies [/quote] yesssss also, those familiar boxes and paintable dragon figures sound so awesome
KyloRen wrote on 2017-10-17:
Mammertee plushies

yesssss

also, those familiar boxes and paintable dragon figures sound so awesome
tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png
est/fr +3 - she/her
stickers :3c
stickers :3c
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS