Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | wait
1 2
every dragon is extremely talented at doing makeup
every dragon is extremely talented at doing makeup
Bags of flesh that make you look ~fabulous~
Bags of flesh that make you look ~fabulous~
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
Magical "tattoos" that can (temporarily) be applied and removed at any time. Oh course, these skins don't come out of nowhere but are instead designed and added to a scroll. Dragons who use it will have those exact patterns applied to their scales as if they were natural markings.

Oooor they're just makeup tutorials for dragons.
Magical "tattoos" that can (temporarily) be applied and removed at any time. Oh course, these skins don't come out of nowhere but are instead designed and added to a scroll. Dragons who use it will have those exact patterns applied to their scales as if they were natural markings.

Oooor they're just makeup tutorials for dragons.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
[quote name="morikar" date=2017-10-07 05:13:15] they're packs of makeup + a guide on how to achieve The Look dragon makeup tutorials, basically [/quote] This is basically how it works in my lair. Except instead of guides there's one dragon that does all the painting. (And then there's the exceptions of himself and those who have cybernetic accents or were otherwise physically modified or were given these designs by the gods...)
morikar wrote on 2017-10-07:
they're packs of makeup + a guide on how to achieve The Look

dragon makeup tutorials, basically

This is basically how it works in my lair. Except instead of guides there's one dragon that does all the painting. (And then there's the exceptions of himself and those who have cybernetic accents or were otherwise physically modified or were given these designs by the gods...)
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Skin tight dragon body suits
Skin tight dragon body suits
5p1NDy8.png
1 2