Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | My Dragons as things I heard in Middle S
1 2 3
[quote name="GreatLordHades" date=2017-09-22 10:58:18] Elladan: Every coral has its thorn. "I think you're thinking of roses..." And I think I'm thinking of coral. [/quote] Someone at your school quote Kid Icarus? :P
GreatLordHades wrote on 2017-09-22:
Elladan: Every coral has its thorn. "I think you're thinking of roses..." And I think I'm thinking of coral.
Someone at your school quote Kid Icarus? :P
mGBJ0tP.png
The first row of my lair:

Scrym - I'm tired I want to sleep I am going to kill you if you don't let me sleep Le T m3 Sl EeP Alr e Ad Y.
Kei - *facepalm* *sigh*
Tareb - I have a headache, I'm going to go jump off the roof with my skateboard.
Kinzokusen - What do you mean complete the project I did it last week.
Prismlight - *squints* Your handwriting is like someone took the English alphabet, threw in some Japanese, and then tried to translate it to Arabic. Is it supposed to be calligraphy?

These are things I legit remember from my eigth grade year.
The first row of my lair:

Scrym - I'm tired I want to sleep I am going to kill you if you don't let me sleep Le T m3 Sl EeP Alr e Ad Y.
Kei - *facepalm* *sigh*
Tareb - I have a headache, I'm going to go jump off the roof with my skateboard.
Kinzokusen - What do you mean complete the project I did it last week.
Prismlight - *squints* Your handwriting is like someone took the English alphabet, threw in some Japanese, and then tried to translate it to Arabic. Is it supposed to be calligraphy?

These are things I legit remember from my eigth grade year.

Ghost/Moon
She/Her | FR+2
xxxxx» Badges
xxxxx» Wishlist
xxxxx» Tumblr
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OlYbolu.pngazCt9EQ.pngyM06S2f.pngnsRz8Lr.png8YkGNAk.pngTSkGETk.pngBcLMO4j.pngzsz0bnG.pngwfMgRKw.pngXXkLSTQ.pngw0IsqjS.gifXXkLSTQ.png2gx7CnC.gifmduBMap.gifWFHePMt.gifJyDJ6GH.gifub6dp2n.pngOlYbolu.png
N51bip4.png

[quote name="ShadmeTheAngel" date=2017-09-27 12:53:17] [quote name="GreatLordHades" date=2017-09-22 10:58:18] Elladan: Every coral has its thorn. "I think you're thinking of roses..." And I think I'm thinking of coral. [/quote] Someone at your school quote Kid Icarus? :P [/quote] My friends.
ShadmeTheAngel wrote on 2017-09-27:
Elladan: Every coral has its thorn. "I think you're thinking of roses..." And I think I'm thinking of coral.
My friends.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
I UPDATED IT AGAIN
I UPDATED IT AGAIN
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
I don't remember much... Maybe I do but not at this moment.

Molly: 'Did you just slap me with a fish!? Eww! *sobs*' (Happened in a cooking class.)

That's about it... Well, the other things I remember from middle school are mostly inappropriate... (Too much swearing and that.)

Oh I remembered another one!
Kurai: 'If you don't finish your homework, I will chop your heads off.' (It was a funny joke from the
English teacher.)
I don't remember much... Maybe I do but not at this moment.

Molly: 'Did you just slap me with a fish!? Eww! *sobs*' (Happened in a cooking class.)

That's about it... Well, the other things I remember from middle school are mostly inappropriate... (Too much swearing and that.)

Oh I remembered another one!
Kurai: 'If you don't finish your homework, I will chop your heads off.' (It was a funny joke from the
English teacher.)
505_c3432b0010a110c1_I.gifhoundoom.png 1472_b70e491bce5590a4_I.gif
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR. Used to be Swiftpaw99 and Faedora.
Bringing this back
Bringing this back
[quote name="ShadmeTheAngel" date=2017-09-27 12:53:17] [quote name="GreatLordHades" date=2017-09-22 10:58:18] Elladan: Every coral has its thorn. "I think you're thinking of roses..." And I think I'm thinking of coral. [/quote] Someone at your school quote Kid Icarus? :P [/quote] I yelled "Floor ice cream gives you health!" at school and no one got the reference ;^;
ShadmeTheAngel wrote on 2017-09-27:

I yelled "Floor ice cream gives you health!" at school and no one got the reference ;^;
i really like star wars ok
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/276111/27611043p.png[/img] "It smells like a sneeze in here." [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/136565/13656447p.png[/img] "What are you talking about? Sneezes don't have smells, idiot. What would they even smell like?" [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/276111/27611044p.png[/img] "Kind of like a sneeze." - [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/341550/34154909p.png[/img] "Glamorous, are you alright...?" [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/348866/34886552p.png[/img] "Listen. I'm fine with the whole cutting organs open thing. It's the whole working with others thing that's bothering me."
27611043p.png "It smells like a sneeze in here."

13656447p.png "What are you talking about? Sneezes don't have smells, idiot. What would they even smell like?"

27611044p.png "Kind of like a sneeze."

-

34154909p.png "Glamorous, are you alright...?"

34886552p.png "Listen. I'm fine with the whole cutting organs open thing. It's the whole working with others thing that's bothering me."
bogsneaks are the best breed
1 2 3