Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rent a Snapper Swimming Pool today!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
11/10 recommended.

But this is amazing oml
11/10 recommended.

But this is amazing oml
7pJSnvE.gifjrC9Ivt.gif
how do you get...inside?
hOW DO YOU GET OUT???
how do you get...inside?
hOW DO YOU GET OUT???
1185.png 1186.png 1187.png 1188.png
@orpington Simple! When a Snapper is employed to be a Snappool, we cut a hole open in their neck about the size of the average hatchling! That way the hatchling should be able to get in and out with no problem :)
@orpington Simple! When a Snapper is employed to be a Snappool, we cut a hole open in their neck about the size of the average hatchling! That way the hatchling should be able to get in and out with no problem :)
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
darn, now i need a juice snapper
darn, now i need a juice snapper
Stuffed Mith
||
he/they/she
changed username galdr -> dunmeshi 1/2/24
I laughed so hard! xD
I laughed so hard! xD
3tufjzM.jpg Honeybee
oh god that poor snapper is the epitome of student loans i'm crying so hard
oh god that poor snapper is the epitome of student loans i'm crying so hard
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
"My hatchlings seemed to really enjoy the radioactive waste pool I rented for them! Ignore the screaming of hatchlings in the background, I promise it's not mine melting in the waste!"
"My hatchlings seemed to really enjoy the radioactive waste pool I rented for them! Ignore the screaming of hatchlings in the background, I promise it's not mine melting in the waste!"
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
My neighbors hatchling were always annoying the **** out of me and trespassed on my property getting into places they shouldn't. So I rented a radioactive Snapper pool to keep them occupied when I couldn't watch them. The kids loved it and bother me no longer. It's nice and quiet now, thanks, Snapper pools!
My neighbors hatchling were always annoying the **** out of me and trespassed on my property getting into places they shouldn't. So I rented a radioactive Snapper pool to keep them occupied when I couldn't watch them. The kids loved it and bother me no longer. It's nice and quiet now, thanks, Snapper pools!
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
can i rent a radioactive snappool to brew in when baldwin's cauldron is busy
can i rent a radioactive snappool to brew in when baldwin's cauldron is busy
bmkYwEK.png
"She winked at me."
"She winked at me."
_com__vermiculus_by_lostumbreon-dceio9o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14