Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [DOM] Lightning LvW Hub!
1 2 3
@AvataSho
Aw....I love Lightning Flight, but since one of my favourite FR artists ever is in Wind flight, I'm sending dragons their way in this Dom battle. :( *sobs loudly* Lightning has a special place in my heart, and despite the fact that Wind was the first flight I signed up to, I feel like I'm betraying your flight. Oh well, at least I'll get the lovely rt I've been waiting for nearly two years!
@AvataSho
Aw....I love Lightning Flight, but since one of my favourite FR artists ever is in Wind flight, I'm sending dragons their way in this Dom battle. :( *sobs loudly* Lightning has a special place in my heart, and despite the fact that Wind was the first flight I signed up to, I feel like I'm betraying your flight. Oh well, at least I'll get the lovely rt I've been waiting for nearly two years!
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@AvataSho Do the dragons I send over have to be in Lightning flight? Or can they be any flight?
@AvataSho Do the dragons I send over have to be in Lightning flight? Or can they be any flight?
Rare-Crystal.pngnMkuik2.gifXkGU4ms.gif
@Starsoul The dragons can be any flight!
@Starsoul The dragons can be any flight!
iPpQXsx.png
I have a playlist here called Zealous Engineering! Will be adding more songs throughout the week! Have a listen to some high beats-per-minute music!
I have a playlist here called Zealous Engineering! Will be adding more songs throughout the week! Have a listen to some high beats-per-minute music!
zEs98s1.png cSckuMi.png 9d3aa51023.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@AvataSho

Good luck with DOM this week!! I'll be supporting you guys all the way! :D <3
@AvataSho

Good luck with DOM this week!! I'll be supporting you guys all the way! :D <3
NH68p.gif
Let's go Lightning! It's been a long time since I could participate in a push, I'm excited!
Let's go Lightning! It's been a long time since I could participate in a push, I'm excited!
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
Have some more music! (Warning for a few flashing lights and glitchy text)

Hope you're enjoying this battle of the bands!
Have some more music! (Warning for a few flashing lights and glitchy text)

Hope you're enjoying this battle of the bands!
zEs98s1.png cSckuMi.png 9d3aa51023.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
*BLASTING DARUDE SANDSTORM IN THE DISTANCE*
*BLASTING DARUDE SANDSTORM IN THE DISTANCE*
uCR5SCW.png
@Labcoat

I have 3 level 9s for you! Let me know if I can set up the CRs and I'll send them over.
@Labcoat

I have 3 level 9s for you! Let me know if I can set up the CRs and I'll send them over.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
@Geisterwolf

Feel free to send them whenever, in pairs if you don't mind! c:
@Geisterwolf

Feel free to send them whenever, in pairs if you don't mind! c:
bsOo7ST.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
595bwIn.png
1 2 3