Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [FF] Blacksand Battledome
1 2 3 4
This is super cool! What a neat idea for an event.
This is super cool! What a neat idea for an event.
DRAGONS WANTED Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's little nut that held its ground.

Dragons For Adoption
Pinging myself so I can find the thread later. ;) @Lundlaeva
Pinging myself so I can find the thread later. ;) @Lundlaeva
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
Day 2 of battling! Hope everyone is matching up in coli smoothly.
Day 2 of battling! Hope everyone is matching up in coli smoothly.
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
@Alpinehell

Quick question for you: Do we record battles that were against people not signed up for this under Rogues or as a win/loss?
@Alpinehell

Quick question for you: Do we record battles that were against people not signed up for this under Rogues or as a win/loss?
ck2CMHK.gif
@Skyeset Excellent question! You record a rogue encounter and the subsequent win/loss both, as noting how many rogues youve fought helps me record statistics on how Ranked Match works :D
@Skyeset Excellent question! You record a rogue encounter and the subsequent win/loss both, as noting how many rogues youve fought helps me record statistics on how Ranked Match works :D
UL8LHAi.png
@AlpineHell
When a match does load, I saw we note it as a rogue. Does it count towards win/loss/leave blank? I had one, but didn't do anything else besides note it.
@AlpineHell
When a match does load, I saw we note it as a rogue. Does it count towards win/loss/leave blank? I had one, but didn't do anything else besides note it.
DRAGONS WANTED Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's little nut that held its ground.

Dragons For Adoption
@Draketeeth If you matched but didnt get to battle it definitely just gets recorded in your Rogue value but not in the win/loss fields :D it sounds weird but it helps me keep track
@Draketeeth If you matched but didnt get to battle it definitely just gets recorded in your Rogue value but not in the win/loss fields :D it sounds weird but it helps me keep track
UL8LHAi.png
Not too sure about joining, as I have limited time this week, and me and my friend have been physically next to each other searching each other for a rated match but no luck for half an hour, and we quit waiting after that.
Not too sure about joining, as I have limited time this week, and me and my friend have been physically next to each other searching each other for a rated match but no luck for half an hour, and we quit waiting after that.
@AlpineHell

One team enters, one team leaves *cackles*
Thanks for the event, too soft for the battle-dome, but I'll be in the other events for sure.
@AlpineHell

One team enters, one team leaves *cackles*
Thanks for the event, too soft for the battle-dome, but I'll be in the other events for sure.
Poker-cards-artistic-1.jpg
@Nightfleet No worries! I'm not sure what makes ranked match so fickle... It usually gets better when theres a lot of people using it but this year is much quieter than last. Have a happy Flameforger's!

@Crowdazzle Good hunting to you, friend!
@Nightfleet No worries! I'm not sure what makes ranked match so fickle... It usually gets better when theres a lot of people using it but this year is much quieter than last. Have a happy Flameforger's!

@Crowdazzle Good hunting to you, friend!
UL8LHAi.png
1 2 3 4