Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which is more valuable: V2!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
akiri please do not breedchange make her the most expensive spiral in existence :(
akiri please do not breedchange make her the most expensive spiral in existence :(
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@Honour

Yes. Give him ideas
@Honour

Yes. Give him ideas
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
please akiri
don't do it

(will my reverse psychology work???)
please akiri
don't do it

(will my reverse psychology work???)
Saria is more valuable than a triple G1, no questions asked. There are a surprising amount of triple G1s on site, and I think a few have been sold recently, I believe for about 150kg each? (If someone has links or actual prices I would absolutely love to hear them). That's just the price of KS apparel/familiars - a G1 imp is worth more than that. So, Saria, no question.

(sshhhh i know it wasnt a real question this time, but still!!!)
Saria is more valuable than a triple G1, no questions asked. There are a surprising amount of triple G1s on site, and I think a few have been sold recently, I believe for about 150kg each? (If someone has links or actual prices I would absolutely love to hear them). That's just the price of KS apparel/familiars - a G1 imp is worth more than that. So, Saria, no question.

(sshhhh i know it wasnt a real question this time, but still!!!)
Td4lBWl.png
@Ambitious
the last time I saw a triple on the AH, it was going for 12k gems.
It was triple coral I believe
I have seen a triple shadow /midnight go for 20 kg?
@Ambitious
the last time I saw a triple on the AH, it was going for 12k gems.
It was triple coral I believe
I have seen a triple shadow /midnight go for 20 kg?
@honour

Ooooh, thank you so much! O:

Aaaand yeah, 12kg-20kg is nothing when compared to even a good 5 digit dragon, not even getting into the 4 and 3 digits.
@honour

Ooooh, thank you so much! O:

Aaaand yeah, 12kg-20kg is nothing when compared to even a good 5 digit dragon, not even getting into the 4 and 3 digits.
Td4lBWl.png
Exactly
it should be a triple gen 1 imperial instead of just a triple gen 1
Exactly
it should be a triple gen 1 imperial instead of just a triple gen 1
THIS TIME I'LL BE PART IF WE MAKE HISTORY AGAIN!
Akiri, I dare you c:

Plot twist (I already wanted to write this in the other thread but this way better):
@HalfMoonTheWolf is secretly Akiris playing account and he just wants an excuse to troll us. xD I am sorry Moon, I couldn't resist xD
THIS TIME I'LL BE PART IF WE MAKE HISTORY AGAIN!
Akiri, I dare you c:

Plot twist (I already wanted to write this in the other thread but this way better):
@HalfMoonTheWolf is secretly Akiris playing account and he just wants an excuse to troll us. xD I am sorry Moon, I couldn't resist xD
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
@Katargo OH NO

MY SECRET HAS BEEN REVEALED
@Katargo OH NO

MY SECRET HAS BEEN REVEALED
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@HalfMoonTheWolf
GiVE ME AN IMPERIAL SCROLL OR I'LL Tell THE ENTIRE NON-EXISTENT WATER FLIGHT of your SECRET
@HalfMoonTheWolf
GiVE ME AN IMPERIAL SCROLL OR I'LL Tell THE ENTIRE NON-EXISTENT WATER FLIGHT of your SECRET
1 2 3 4 5 6 7