Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Boolean
1 2 3 4
@Tiger33621 It's only obtainable for one person at a time, and no one's exactly sure the reason why people get it
@Tiger33621 It's only obtainable for one person at a time, and no one's exactly sure the reason why people get it
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
It's randomly given to a person the admins feel like "deserves it". Reasons vary, I got it for returning money a botter sent me, some people got it for their contributions to the FR community.

I feel like it's been largely forgotten and/or replaced with that MVP vista, but I haven't seen any activity on the MVP front either sooo.
It's randomly given to a person the admins feel like "deserves it". Reasons vary, I got it for returning money a botter sent me, some people got it for their contributions to the FR community.

I feel like it's been largely forgotten and/or replaced with that MVP vista, but I haven't seen any activity on the MVP front either sooo.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea

Man, I wish both the achievement and the MVP Vista would resurface again. I get that the staff members are very busy people, but I feel like they aren't interacting with the player base as much as they used to.
@Rhea

Man, I wish both the achievement and the MVP Vista would resurface again. I get that the staff members are very busy people, but I feel like they aren't interacting with the player base as much as they used to.
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
[quote name="HalfMoonTheWolf" date=2017-08-16 02:45:32] Man, I wish both the achievement and the MVP Vista would resurface again. [/quote] [size=2]FR show us the forbidden goodies
HalfMoonTheWolf wrote on 2017-08-16:
Man, I wish both the achievement and the MVP Vista would resurface again.
FR show us the forbidden goodies
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
[quote name="Novoluvaga" date=2017-08-16 01:41:44] The easiest way to get a Bool is to probably find some beta player out there in the wild who doesn't play anymore, I've heard of people being gifted them by oldies. [/quote] Wouldn't that be the most amazing thing to ever happen? I don't have that kind of dedication, though. LOL @Halfmoonthewolf I was actually just reading about YTBA achievement last night in an old, closed thread. Pretty nifty. At least it isn't worth any points, so it's not necessary to complete the achievement bar.... [i][b]BUT BOOLEAN[/B][/I]
Novoluvaga wrote on 2017-08-16:
The easiest way to get a Bool is to probably find some beta player out there in the wild who doesn't play anymore, I've heard of people being gifted them by oldies.

Wouldn't that be the most amazing thing to ever happen? I don't have that kind of dedication, though. LOL

@Halfmoonthewolf
I was actually just reading about YTBA achievement last night in an old, closed thread. Pretty nifty.
At least it isn't worth any points, so it's not necessary to complete the achievement bar.... BUT BOOLEAN
deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gifdeity_plaguebringer_by_dogi_crimson-daayujd.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifdeity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gifdeity_tidelord_by_dogi_crimson-dadpfgb.gif
Ye gods tho, please don't waltz up to random Beta testers and ask them for their stuff >.>

And yeah, would be nice if those things came back. Has YTBA moved since last year or whatever?
Ye gods tho, please don't waltz up to random Beta testers and ask them for their stuff >.>

And yeah, would be nice if those things came back. Has YTBA moved since last year or whatever?
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea
Hello, dear! I just finished reading through your thread. I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that. As you said... this is why we can't have nice things.
I would definitely never, lol. I haven't heard any news on YTBA as of late. It'd be really cool if it were still being passed around, though. Honestly, the thread I had stumbled upon was from 2014 or 2015, so yeah. Also, old news but I'm glad you got your Boolean back ♥
@Rhea
Hello, dear! I just finished reading through your thread. I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that. As you said... this is why we can't have nice things.
I would definitely never, lol. I haven't heard any news on YTBA as of late. It'd be really cool if it were still being passed around, though. Honestly, the thread I had stumbled upon was from 2014 or 2015, so yeah. Also, old news but I'm glad you got your Boolean back ♥
deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gifdeity_plaguebringer_by_dogi_crimson-daayujd.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifdeity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gifdeity_tidelord_by_dogi_crimson-dadpfgb.gif
@Lokkhart Thank you! It was quite something back then, shame someone had to ruin a good thing. Bools is now forever gonna be on my dragon Cassowary until FR gets shut down, or whatever.

Do they know who has YTBA right now?
@Lokkhart Thank you! It was quite something back then, shame someone had to ruin a good thing. Bools is now forever gonna be on my dragon Cassowary until FR gets shut down, or whatever.

Do they know who has YTBA right now?
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
Aw man, Now you remembered me the time I COULD got a boolean, some years before I registered I knew about the Kickstarter of FR but I didn't collaborate because *breaths* I didn't care about the game that time.

Some months a transformice forum revived my lost interest in the game, and well.Here am i.
Welp.

Aw man, Now you remembered me the time I COULD got a boolean, some years before I registered I knew about the Kickstarter of FR but I didn't collaborate because *breaths* I didn't care about the game that time.

Some months a transformice forum revived my lost interest in the game, and well.Here am i.
Welp.

ElderlyGivingDutchshepherddog-max-1mb.gif
@Rinwood
I was so mad because I followed Neondragonart like CRAZY, and was so excited to hear abotu Flight Rising. I wasn't to know what it was! I knew nothing about Kickstarter, and I couldn't have been bothered anyway because I didn't have money to spare to begin with.... RIP chances Boolean!

@Rhea
I tried to do some digging, last I saw someone posted in Oct of 2016 saying it wasn't being cycled around anymore. I'm not sure if anyone has it as of the moment? Unless it remains with the last of the two people from 2013/2014? (I also stumbled upon your post from when you had it!)
@Rinwood
I was so mad because I followed Neondragonart like CRAZY, and was so excited to hear abotu Flight Rising. I wasn't to know what it was! I knew nothing about Kickstarter, and I couldn't have been bothered anyway because I didn't have money to spare to begin with.... RIP chances Boolean!

@Rhea
I tried to do some digging, last I saw someone posted in Oct of 2016 saying it wasn't being cycled around anymore. I'm not sure if anyone has it as of the moment? Unless it remains with the last of the two people from 2013/2014? (I also stumbled upon your post from when you had it!)
1 2 3 4