Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cerdae vs Unicorn
1 2
[quote name="@Sidegrinder" date=2017-08-14 12:06:28] @/Rhea We'll never know, likely due to it being the very LAST of it's kind I'm so sorry [/quote] Do NOT mention that movie in my presence
@Sidegrinder wrote on 2017-08-14:
@/Rhea We'll never know, likely due to it being the very LAST of it's kind I'm so sorry

Do NOT mention that movie in my presence
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
Are unicorns sapient? Would be interesting to know the cerdae-unicorn social dynamics.
Are unicorns sapient? Would be interesting to know the cerdae-unicorn social dynamics.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
From my understanding, Cerdae are born without healing abilities. This does not necessarily mean they are born without magic. They seem to have no trouble attacking with elemental magic. Only the black Dwarf Unicorn mentions that it is without magic. Maybe Cerdae are on the rise as an evolutionary response to dragons encroaching on their territory?
From my understanding, Cerdae are born without healing abilities. This does not necessarily mean they are born without magic. They seem to have no trouble attacking with elemental magic. Only the black Dwarf Unicorn mentions that it is without magic. Maybe Cerdae are on the rise as an evolutionary response to dragons encroaching on their territory?
[quote name="Sidegrinder" date=2017-08-14 12:06:28] @/Rhea We'll never know, likely due to it being the very LAST of it's kind I'm so sorry [/quote] D O N ' T .
Sidegrinder wrote on 2017-08-14:
@/Rhea We'll never know, likely due to it being the very LAST of it's kind I'm so sorry
D O N ' T .
henlo there
Why's everyone getting their knickers in a twist over "last of it's kind"?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
[quote name="Rhea" date=2017-08-14 14:11:02] Why's everyone getting their knickers in a twist over "last of it's kind"? [/quote] The Last Unicorn movie reference I think? @rhea
Rhea wrote on 2017-08-14:

The Last Unicorn movie reference I think?

@rhea
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
This was a very enjoyable thread to read. I just got my claws on a floral cerdea, and now I know it is a unicorn born without healing magic. It seems to be a Flight Rising specific creature too. I enjoyed this discussion, though old. I hope that if any of you are still here, that you all have a very wonderful day.
This was a very enjoyable thread to read. I just got my claws on a floral cerdea, and now I know it is a unicorn born without healing magic. It seems to be a Flight Rising specific creature too. I enjoyed this discussion, though old. I hope that if any of you are still here, that you all have a very wonderful day.
1 2