Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cute things you thought as a newbie
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
It took me a long time to find out you could, as I put it, "customize" dragons... I was so excited when I figured out you could put apparel and genes on dragons :')I went into this site completely blind and didn't find forums to guide me for months and months don't judge me
It took me a long time to find out you could, as I put it, "customize" dragons... I was so excited when I figured out you could put apparel and genes on dragons :')I went into this site completely blind and didn't find forums to guide me for months and months don't judge me
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
Not really a cute thing, but I have a really disturbing half-memory of selling an eliminate to Crim...

I really hope my mind is twisting what really happened and it was just a beserker or something o_0
Not really a cute thing, but I have a really disturbing half-memory of selling an eliminate to Crim...

I really hope my mind is twisting what really happened and it was just a beserker or something o_0
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
I remember that as a newbie I wanted to change one of my dragons into an Imperial and was very irritated when I couldn't find the scroll on the forums or in the AH.
It was not until months later that I learned their actual worth.
I remember that as a newbie I wanted to change one of my dragons into an Imperial and was very irritated when I couldn't find the scroll on the forums or in the AH.
It was not until months later that I learned their actual worth.
shop_banner.png
When I first made my progens, I thought you were creating a new species, and their babies would be hybrids. I learned I was wrong within a day or so.

"I should sell these hatchlings for 2K so that newbies like me can enjoy them ^^" I want to punch myself. Those were my progens' babies AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I though equalizing my coli teams stat points among all the qualities was a good idea. I'd never played a fighting game before so I had no idea.
When I first made my progens, I thought you were creating a new species, and their babies would be hybrids. I learned I was wrong within a day or so.

"I should sell these hatchlings for 2K so that newbies like me can enjoy them ^^" I want to punch myself. Those were my progens' babies AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I though equalizing my coli teams stat points among all the qualities was a good idea. I'd never played a fighting game before so I had no idea.
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
I didn't realise you had to have a lot of an item to swap with Swipp, so it would go something like 'oh wow, I have a black tulip, I can get that black tulip flowerfall!!.......wait, you have to have how many???'
I didn't realise you had to have a lot of an item to swap with Swipp, so it would go something like 'oh wow, I have a black tulip, I can get that black tulip flowerfall!!.......wait, you have to have how many???'
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
Me then, hoard sold stuff by purpose: Nice.

Me now, hoard sold stuff by accident: Oh, crap. Damn.
Me then, hoard sold stuff by purpose: Nice.

Me now, hoard sold stuff by accident: Oh, crap. Damn.
I used to just have very low standards... Since all the genes and breeds were new to me, I would snatch up a whole dragon like 'oh my god it's got butterfly wings that's so pretty!' or 'whoooaaaa it looks so powerful and look at those spikes' when the colours were absolutely terrible. I did read a lot of those 'things not to do as a newbie' posts so I never sold anything without checking what it was going for!
I used to just have very low standards... Since all the genes and breeds were new to me, I would snatch up a whole dragon like 'oh my god it's got butterfly wings that's so pretty!' or 'whoooaaaa it looks so powerful and look at those spikes' when the colours were absolutely terrible. I did read a lot of those 'things not to do as a newbie' posts so I never sold anything without checking what it was going for!
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
Distributing all the points for stats equally on my first coli team, resulting in this mess; [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/HmPhthq.png[/img][/center] I didn't do very well in the coli during my newbie days, as you can see..
Distributing all the points for stats equally on my first coli team, resulting in this mess;

HmPhthq.png

I didn't do very well in the coli during my newbie days, as you can see..
2e1b2b6a40c76c9dd60265bf19e951ae39f421b6.gifWpjbI2U.gif
i went here to read cute things people did as newbies, not to see people selling really hecking expensive stuff for cheap and regretting it to this day :(
anyway, i thought progen terts were determined by one of the colors, since i got sky/white/caribbean and beige/obsidian/shadow. but with all the people getting incredibly ugly terts on their progens, it's easy to tell its not true
i went here to read cute things people did as newbies, not to see people selling really hecking expensive stuff for cheap and regretting it to this day :(
anyway, i thought progen terts were determined by one of the colors, since i got sky/white/caribbean and beige/obsidian/shadow. but with all the people getting incredibly ugly terts on their progens, it's easy to tell its not true
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I thought 20kt was a ton of money. Boy was I wrong.
I thought 20kt was a ton of money. Boy was I wrong.
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9