Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Spare inventory crates - what did ya get
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
I got a Cloud Nymph, for the second time. I mean, of all the possibilities - to get the same thing twice in a row! What luck.
I got a Cloud Nymph, for the second time. I mean, of all the possibilities - to get the same thing twice in a row! What luck.
Cloud nymph. Aka the one I already have xD
Cloud nymph. Aka the one I already have xD
I got a Brightshine Jubilee Vista. Luckily that's the one I was still missing, as I joined after that and I never got it, but still. Only got old items from the chests so far.
I got a Brightshine Jubilee Vista. Luckily that's the one I was still missing, as I joined after that and I never got it, but still. Only got old items from the chests so far.
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
I got a bubble nymph. I'm thinking about either selling it or trading it for a boulder nymph though.
I got a bubble nymph. I'm thinking about either selling it or trading it for a boulder nymph though.
OGMDLLOVVSIG2-75.png
Last month a cynder nymph, but im not sure if buy a token this this month.
Last month a cynder nymph, but im not sure if buy a token this this month.
ElderlyGivingDutchshepherddog-max-1mb.gif
Cinder nymph and a Tundra skin from this year's crystalline gala.
Cinder nymph and a Tundra skin from this year's crystalline gala.
Illuminated Runescroll and skin: Gnomon Shadow from Brightshine 2016 :>

Better than the Scavenger's Tatters I got last month, at least!

Now... sell token, or use token? That is the question...
Illuminated Runescroll and skin: Gnomon Shadow from Brightshine 2016 :>

Better than the Scavenger's Tatters I got last month, at least!

Now... sell token, or use token? That is the question...
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
I got a Cinder Nymph and the Jellyfishing accent. Happy with both! The Jellyfishing accent makes my random gen1 fae look a lot prettier than she really is. :D

I'm a newbie though so not much chance for me to get repeats - I don't have any of the things that could be in the chests.
I got a Cinder Nymph and the Jellyfishing accent. Happy with both! The Jellyfishing accent makes my random gen1 fae look a lot prettier than she really is. :D

I'm a newbie though so not much chance for me to get repeats - I don't have any of the things that could be in the chests.
i got the forest's edge vines! now i'm only two away from getting all the apparel recolors :D
i got the forest's edge vines! now i'm only two away from getting all the apparel recolors :D
5kODyPT.gif Wy0IOy1.png5kODyPT.gif
[quote name="Kairo" date=2017-07-23 07:39:23] I got a Cinder Nymph! [/quote]
Kairo wrote on 2017-07-23:
I got a Cinder Nymph!
20110.png V7wUqxW.png
ePOliyb.png
QQYyU47.png

rhaUE0x.png c7ZTdau.png 0xN1Cpn.png ijKL04W.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14