Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sigh. No Chinese Zodiac Animals...
1 2 3 4 5
Slightly disappointed but more for the missed opportunity then because I was rooting for it. Can't wait for next month cause I have no idea what animal they associate with the FC
Slightly disappointed but more for the missed opportunity then because I was rooting for it. Can't wait for next month cause I have no idea what animal they associate with the FC
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
Damn. We'll get some ugly lizard, an iguana or something (not that Flamecaller is ugly, quite wonderful and a vision of fiery perfection, yes yes, please don't incinerate me Flamemomma), but the spirit with some of her features....oh well, I also feel for the arcanites.
Damn. We'll get some ugly lizard, an iguana or something (not that Flamecaller is ugly, quite wonderful and a vision of fiery perfection, yes yes, please don't incinerate me Flamemomma), but the spirit with some of her features....oh well, I also feel for the arcanites.
Y1Z8zn6.pngSDMVm6k.png9gyY1jx.png
I didn't know there was any expectation for it to fit zodiac animals. Sorry but that would have been awful. How would a goat, horse, and pig fit into any flight themes? I was worried we be getting different rabbits. So far the animal choices have been awesome!
I didn't know there was any expectation for it to fit zodiac animals. Sorry but that would have been awful. How would a goat, horse, and pig fit into any flight themes? I was worried we be getting different rabbits. So far the animal choices have been awesome!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
The Arcanites should get an orchid, @Godspeed.
The Arcanites should get an orchid, @Godspeed.
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
Yeah, I wa also a little disappointed but I guess it makes sense. On the subject, I don't know if this is totally wrong or something, but Sorenith Zodiac?
Yeah, I wa also a little disappointed but I guess it makes sense. On the subject, I don't know if this is totally wrong or something, but Sorenith Zodiac?
extra-wing-left.png9PfTMVf.pngextra-wing-right.png
I actually prefer the random animals, because knowing what animal might be next could ruin the excitement, especially for the wavesat or greenskeeper, since by that time most of the zodiac animals will have been taken and everyone could easily guess what the next one would be...
I actually prefer the random animals, because knowing what animal might be next could ruin the excitement, especially for the wavesat or greenskeeper, since by that time most of the zodiac animals will have been taken and everyone could easily guess what the next one would be...
I'm really happy that these are not the Chinese Zodiacs. It makes it unique and something very special to Flight rising, and is not a real life copycat theme. ^^
I'm really happy that these are not the Chinese Zodiacs. It makes it unique and something very special to Flight rising, and is not a real life copycat theme. ^^
TOPbanner_TRENCH_V3.jpg
I'm really glad it isn't tbh, the zodiac feels a bit boring and constraining, and there's so many more possibilities without using it

Also that mantis thing is RAD and I need a million
I'm really glad it isn't tbh, the zodiac feels a bit boring and constraining, and there's so many more possibilities without using it

Also that mantis thing is RAD and I need a million
wpEE9mo.png
I never expected it to be Chinese Zodiacs but now that we can be sure of it I am relieved still. I would have liked the electric eel, but give that the Shifting expanse is actually a desert, a bug like the mantis makes a lot more sense. I think the kind of landscape of each flight territory might be relevant to their spirit animal. Light has mostly grassland which is a typical habitat for rabbits.
However the deity-trait hypothesis is probably the main indicator of what future spirit animals will look like.

Earth - some sort of ancient looking turtle with a rock-like shell
Fire - some bird with strong legs, a hoazin maybe?
Wind - a snake/ a tree python maybe or is this too obvious
Water - a fish with large flashy fins - sailfish? (that snoot though :D)
Shaddow - now idea, a slug?
Ice - SOMETHING WITH FLOOFY LEGS a dwarf reindeer? A Persian cat?
Nature - Something was antlers - a stag, probably
Plagebrigner - a marine iguana like lizard (long spines)
Arcane - a swallow with a pair of long narrow wings?

I never expected it to be Chinese Zodiacs but now that we can be sure of it I am relieved still. I would have liked the electric eel, but give that the Shifting expanse is actually a desert, a bug like the mantis makes a lot more sense. I think the kind of landscape of each flight territory might be relevant to their spirit animal. Light has mostly grassland which is a typical habitat for rabbits.
However the deity-trait hypothesis is probably the main indicator of what future spirit animals will look like.

Earth - some sort of ancient looking turtle with a rock-like shell
Fire - some bird with strong legs, a hoazin maybe?
Wind - a snake/ a tree python maybe or is this too obvious
Water - a fish with large flashy fins - sailfish? (that snoot though :D)
Shaddow - now idea, a slug?
Ice - SOMETHING WITH FLOOFY LEGS a dwarf reindeer? A Persian cat?
Nature - Something was antlers - a stag, probably
Plagebrigner - a marine iguana like lizard (long spines)
Arcane - a swallow with a pair of long narrow wings?

Y8eNONv.png vetica_by_coloradoblues-dbd9yhg.gif dNCLmdm.png
[quote name="Noctis" date=2017-07-23 03:01:46] I'm actually happy because it would have been kinda boring to know what familiars are to come... [/quote] ^^^^
Noctis wrote on 2017-07-23:
I'm actually happy because it would have been kinda boring to know what familiars are to come...

^^^^
1 2 3 4 5