Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weird (But Cool) FR Dream?
So I normally never remember my dreams, save from a few vague concepts now and then. But every once in a while, I'll have a dream that I remember in great and vivid detail... I had one of those dreams last night, and yes, it was a Flight Rising dream. This game is so life-consuming that it finds its way into my subconscious for some reason??? Anyways, it wasn't like a log on to FR and see a new update, it was literally what would happen if players could actually visit Sornieth and their lairs. Let me explain-

Alright, so my dream begins in a spacious, stone (probably underground) antechamber. But this room leads to eleven others, with open circular doors, each radiating a different color light- for each Flight. There are other people there in the room, that all have Flight emblems hovering by their foreheads. Anyways, I'm visiting a lair in Plague Flight, so I go through the door with the Plague emblem emblazoned above it, leading to a long stone passageway, pockmarked with alcoves displaying bones and depictions of the Plaguebringer in all her pestilent glory. About every few meters is an open arched doorway, with a wrought-iron gate instead of an actual door. (???) If the person was in Sornieth, the gate would be open, but if they were in our world, in would be closed. So once I find my friend's lair, and I know I'm in the right place, because there is a scroll tacked outside of every doorway with the same text that would be on your Clan profile. I pass through the open gate and descend a short passageway that is the portal to Sornieth, and opens in the lair. I really don't remember anything after that... That part was pretty weird because the only person I know in real life on FR is my sister, @NeptuneMoon, and she's in Light with no intention of moving to Plague...
But in all honestly, this actually seems really cool? I can picture Arcane's hall being marble with a night sky depiction painted on the ceiling, and chalcedony growing on the walls, with the lighting being orbs of starlight. <3 What would your Flight's hall look like? What would your lair look like?
So I normally never remember my dreams, save from a few vague concepts now and then. But every once in a while, I'll have a dream that I remember in great and vivid detail... I had one of those dreams last night, and yes, it was a Flight Rising dream. This game is so life-consuming that it finds its way into my subconscious for some reason??? Anyways, it wasn't like a log on to FR and see a new update, it was literally what would happen if players could actually visit Sornieth and their lairs. Let me explain-

Alright, so my dream begins in a spacious, stone (probably underground) antechamber. But this room leads to eleven others, with open circular doors, each radiating a different color light- for each Flight. There are other people there in the room, that all have Flight emblems hovering by their foreheads. Anyways, I'm visiting a lair in Plague Flight, so I go through the door with the Plague emblem emblazoned above it, leading to a long stone passageway, pockmarked with alcoves displaying bones and depictions of the Plaguebringer in all her pestilent glory. About every few meters is an open arched doorway, with a wrought-iron gate instead of an actual door. (???) If the person was in Sornieth, the gate would be open, but if they were in our world, in would be closed. So once I find my friend's lair, and I know I'm in the right place, because there is a scroll tacked outside of every doorway with the same text that would be on your Clan profile. I pass through the open gate and descend a short passageway that is the portal to Sornieth, and opens in the lair. I really don't remember anything after that... That part was pretty weird because the only person I know in real life on FR is my sister, @NeptuneMoon, and she's in Light with no intention of moving to Plague...
But in all honestly, this actually seems really cool? I can picture Arcane's hall being marble with a night sky depiction painted on the ceiling, and chalcedony growing on the walls, with the lighting being orbs of starlight. <3 What would your Flight's hall look like? What would your lair look like?
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she