Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | -quietly dumps headcanons here-
1 2 3
[quote name="EurasianLynx" date=2017-07-18 22:52:49] Bless this [/quote]
EurasianLynx wrote on 2017-07-18:
Bless this
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
i want to play glitterball
i want to play glitterball
all for one and one for all, united we stand, divided we fall
crow // female // cst // about me
Omg all of these are glorious. Dumplings! Sweet tun tun parents hiring braiders and passive aggressive faes annoying coatls, you are a gift to Sornieth @anika .
Omg all of these are glorious. Dumplings! Sweet tun tun parents hiring braiders and passive aggressive faes annoying coatls, you are a gift to Sornieth @anika .
2-100.png cyclonebadge_by_roraima99-d9eag0l.pngcapture61_by_zaelum-d9oi1nl.pngPJUJhjg.pnglYEUG48.pngCLNrLrC.pngrm9yNEZ.png9MrYbid.pngHtV4l6v.pngui0xQPS.pngI33TcOG.pngNqnGiVx.pngvx0arYx.pngPovrYRj.pngOJR7cTF.pngHDnZafa.png
[quote name="anika" date=2017-07-18 15:45:39] Baby Snappers are called "dumplings." [/quote] Dragons have been known to mistake baby Snappers for actual dumplings and proceed to attempt to eat them. A rare mutation in Plague Snappers that allows them to secrete a gross-tasting liquid is currently being researched by scientists in order to prevent the baby Snappers being eaten.
anika wrote on 2017-07-18:
Baby Snappers are called "dumplings."
Dragons have been known to mistake baby Snappers for actual dumplings and proceed to attempt to eat them. A rare mutation in Plague Snappers that allows them to secrete a gross-tasting liquid is currently being researched by scientists in order to prevent the baby Snappers being eaten.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
@CrowFur

Join Light Flight and you can play all the glitterball you like. ;)

@daineger

-bows-

I aim to please.

@Sparkbreeze

Attempts have been made to create costumes for baby Snappers that prevent other dragons mistaking them for dumplings. Some boulder costumes have been successful, but has led to some near-misses of dragons attempting to put baby Snappers into Baldwin's cauldron.
@CrowFur

Join Light Flight and you can play all the glitterball you like. ;)

@daineger

-bows-

I aim to please.

@Sparkbreeze

Attempts have been made to create costumes for baby Snappers that prevent other dragons mistaking them for dumplings. Some boulder costumes have been successful, but has led to some near-misses of dragons attempting to put baby Snappers into Baldwin's cauldron.
@anika
That was smooooth lmao
@anika
That was smooooth lmao
all for one and one for all, united we stand, divided we fall
crow // female // cst // about me
I love them :3
I love them :3
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
Kangaroo tuntun headcanon accepted
Kangaroo tuntun headcanon accepted
Handful of Sprockets
*sigh* "You're going to make me say it, aren't you? FINE. I'm sorry I killed your wife. But in my defense, she jumped in front of my sword!"
Copper Gear
Baby mirrors are called hyena pups.

Baby guardians are called tiny shields.

Baby tundras are called fur balls.

Baby mirrors are called hyena pups.

Baby guardians are called tiny shields.

Baby tundras are called fur balls.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
@RingsofSaturn Wow, those are intense! And very fun to read about.
@RingsofSaturn Wow, those are intense! And very fun to read about.
1 2 3