Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Changes from sprites to nymphs
@bellzan Don't know how relevant it is, but Snowflake has additional spotted markings on her chest, and also has more highlights on her body. :D Similarly, the Ichor Nymph has far fewer highlights than the Ice Sprite.
@bellzan Don't know how relevant it is, but Snowflake has additional spotted markings on her chest, and also has more highlights on her body. :D Similarly, the Ichor Nymph has far fewer highlights than the Ice Sprite.
I was just contemplating how nice a thread like this would be, thank you!
I was just contemplating how nice a thread like this would be, thank you!
177499lightofknowledge2.png
I love this thread... so 'ba-bump'
I love this thread... so 'ba-bump'
mM2VM9X.png
I honestly like most of the nymphs better than the original sprites.
I honestly like most of the nymphs better than the original sprites.
eg1jZa2.png
I prefer Plague, Nature, Earth and Ice Sprites
For all the others, I like the Nymph Versions more
I prefer Plague, Nature, Earth and Ice Sprites
For all the others, I like the Nymph Versions more
qR6otwA.png
i love these nymphs so much. they're well designed and add or change tiny details that really make them more than just "recolors".

thank you for this thread OP!
i love these nymphs so much. they're well designed and add or change tiny details that really make them more than just "recolors".

thank you for this thread OP!
w2GVor2.jpg
It's so nice to see all these Nymphs and Sprites side by side. Thanks for making the post, OP.
It's so nice to see all these Nymphs and Sprites side by side. Thanks for making the post, OP.
signature_graphic_by_felis_prince_luka-dbbz7of.png
this is a great thread - comparing them

i just love it tho

they're great
this is a great thread - comparing them

i just love it tho

they're great
tumblr_ojla8vCHjm1vx6sm0o1_250.png
Thanks so much to OP for making the comparisons so easy to see and isn't it lovely that the admins have gone to the trouble of making the nymphs that bit more special instead of just producing mirror images in different colours.
Thanks so much to OP for making the comparisons so easy to see and isn't it lovely that the admins have gone to the trouble of making the nymphs that bit more special instead of just producing mirror images in different colours.
April showers bring forth May flowers
@bellzan The ice nymph has light markings around the chest/collar bone area!
@bellzan The ice nymph has light markings around the chest/collar bone area!
eJjRguz.gifwpbQAJl.pngxFS26wH.pngHYGuuPe.png2pUgUlN.pngiuq3Fph.pngFW2m3Le.pngWZY5XMs.pngPeuDgXm.png