Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite types of color schemes?
1 2 3 4 5
My phone is on 22% and I'm far from home, so I decided to make a thread. Out of curiosity and boredom.
What kinds of color schemes do you find yourself gravitating towards when you're buying or breeding dragons?
I personally really enjoy tasteful muted brownish/off pastel combinations. I haven't been on the site too long, but it's definitely what I think I'll be striving to recreate! I also enjoy metallics a ton.
My phone is on 22% and I'm far from home, so I decided to make a thread. Out of curiosity and boredom.
What kinds of color schemes do you find yourself gravitating towards when you're buying or breeding dragons?
I personally really enjoy tasteful muted brownish/off pastel combinations. I haven't been on the site too long, but it's definitely what I think I'll be striving to recreate! I also enjoy metallics a ton.
@primskorv

Dark purples and blacks are my aesthetic. I enjoy any good color combo, but I'm trying to keep my lair unified. [glares at Alastair and Wanterer]
@primskorv

Dark purples and blacks are my aesthetic. I enjoy any good color combo, but I'm trying to keep my lair unified. [glares at Alastair and Wanterer]
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
Blues, greens, and purples, apparently! There's a few exceptions *glances at a couple genones* but generally that's the way I swing.
Blues, greens, and purples, apparently! There's a few exceptions *glances at a couple genones* but generally that's the way I swing.
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
3 words

eye blinding yellow
3 words

eye blinding yellow
20110.png V7wUqxW.png
ePOliyb.png
QQYyU47.png

rhaUE0x.png c7ZTdau.png 0xN1Cpn.png ijKL04W.png
Muted greens,

Dark, rich greens,

Soft, shiny greens,

But NOT all together! I like all my colours neatly organized and mono-toned, or with brighter wings/tertiary colours (again, not both at once)
Muted greens,

Dark, rich greens,

Soft, shiny greens,

But NOT all together! I like all my colours neatly organized and mono-toned, or with brighter wings/tertiary colours (again, not both at once)
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
light greens and yellows :0
light greens and yellows :0
257.png they/them
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
obsidian

check lair
obsidian

check lair
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
I have plenty of favorite color schemes in general, but with dragons the only thing that can really break my will power is probably purple. I just, really love purple, especially royal (god I love royal). I rarely buy dragons though, so there are some exceptions. It really just depends on what catches my eye the most, which just happens to be purple most of the time.
I have plenty of favorite color schemes in general, but with dragons the only thing that can really break my will power is probably purple. I just, really love purple, especially royal (god I love royal). I rarely buy dragons though, so there are some exceptions. It really just depends on what catches my eye the most, which just happens to be purple most of the time.
Satin Violets brot | they/them
+3 FR hours
FR blog
main blog
deviantArt
White with a pastel secondary.
White with a pastel secondary.
she/he/they | fr + 3
looks at lair
dragons
that's the color
looks at lair