Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1 year anniversary!!
1 2 3 4 5
ahh I actually don't have any questions!? But happy anniversary nonetheless!!!
and I'm late as per usual
ahh I actually don't have any questions!? But happy anniversary nonetheless!!!
and I'm late as per usual
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
... my account turned one 2 days ago holy crap i didn't even notice (we joined the same day :0)
@KallyPaige
WELL happy you've-been-playing-this-dragon-game-for-a-whole-year day! Except I'm 2 days late!
... my account turned one 2 days ago holy crap i didn't even notice (we joined the same day :0)
@KallyPaige
WELL happy you've-been-playing-this-dragon-game-for-a-whole-year day! Except I'm 2 days late!
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
@RoarofTime

If that ain't hillarious I don't know what is.

@DaeDae929

I WISH TO LEARN.

@AmeilaSageglow

Thnx Ame.

@Cuanman

I'm in more of a relationship with my characters than with human beings. XD My family was the closest answer, I am not a cute squish.>3<

@OceanEyesOfJune

WELL CONGRATS THEN. And I'm still growing! I hope to be as tall as my mom eho's around 5'10. :P

@ava1649

Thnx ava.

@ProwlerOfHell

Well, then Aries? I don't belive in that stuff but I found it out anyway, because curiosity killed the cat.

@Melova

Don't worry in late too. XD

@thefemaledoctor

No, that's not.. okay I guess you can do that?

@RoarofTime

If that ain't hillarious I don't know what is.

@DaeDae929

I WISH TO LEARN.

@AmeilaSageglow

Thnx Ame.

@Cuanman

I'm in more of a relationship with my characters than with human beings. XD My family was the closest answer, I am not a cute squish.>3<

@OceanEyesOfJune

WELL CONGRATS THEN. And I'm still growing! I hope to be as tall as my mom eho's around 5'10. :P

@ava1649

Thnx ava.

@ProwlerOfHell

Well, then Aries? I don't belive in that stuff but I found it out anyway, because curiosity killed the cat.

@Melova

Don't worry in late too. XD

@thefemaledoctor

No, that's not.. okay I guess you can do that?

Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
@KallyPaige I don't know you, but I just wanted to drop off and say happy anniversary~ :3
@KallyPaige I don't know you, but I just wanted to drop off and say happy anniversary~ :3
zLzoThg.png

FD1rkPC.png
@Remei

Seems a couple people have also done that, thanks though. :P
@Remei

Seems a couple people have also done that, thanks though. :P
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
@KallyPaige

one year anniversary is an amazing feeling ....congrats and thanks for being a part of our community ...
@KallyPaige

one year anniversary is an amazing feeling ....congrats and thanks for being a part of our community ...
A5i3AHB.png
@KallyPaige Congrats on one year!!
@KallyPaige Congrats on one year!!
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@Heeroku

Thank you for poping in for the congratz! It is a wonderful feeling.

@HalfMoonTheWolf

Thanks!
@Heeroku

Thank you for poping in for the congratz! It is a wonderful feeling.

@HalfMoonTheWolf

Thanks!
@KallyPaige No problemo!
@KallyPaige No problemo!
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@thefemaledoctor

It's okay, just please delete your parts of the conversation. This is meant to be a happy thread.
@thefemaledoctor

It's okay, just please delete your parts of the conversation. This is meant to be a happy thread.
1 2 3 4 5