Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Story Behind Your Username
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
It means... absolutely nothing.
It means... absolutely nothing.
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
I choose Nightshades Beacuse Nightshade was taken
I choose Nightshades Beacuse Nightshade was taken
KmEZCZd.pngi9LjYLg.pnguSYURGY.pngoaCEylk.pngk25i5Hw.pngj0GdNd1.png
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png +2 hours FR time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Feel Free to Ping or PM me
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Is actually a potato
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Proud ace

hCQ9nYU.gif
I named myself after Pharah's suit from Overwatch haha. I went for Amari originally so I could match my friend Ziegler, but alas it was already taken. I still really wanted a Pharah username though so I went through everything related to her that I could think of until I came up with this one. I wasn't sure about it at first but I'm pretty fond of it now.
I named myself after Pharah's suit from Overwatch haha. I went for Amari originally so I could match my friend Ziegler, but alas it was already taken. I still really wanted a Pharah username though so I went through everything related to her that I could think of until I came up with this one. I wasn't sure about it at first but I'm pretty fond of it now.
.....................1351_250px_raptora_by_miirshroom-dbs1tz0.png ..
Raptora
They/them
FR +3
I needed a pet name for an RP and the name Eclipse seemed dull, so I looked for a translation of it that I liked.

Korean ended up being the first one I liked, and I liked it so much I wanted it to be my username.
I needed a pet name for an RP and the name Eclipse seemed dull, so I looked for a translation of it that I liked.

Korean ended up being the first one I liked, and I liked it so much I wanted it to be my username.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
october is the best month
october is the best month
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
uM well a long time ago, around 7 years ago, my sister joined a website with the username Sinful-Souls
and since we were sisters I decided we needed matching usernames and joined as soul-of-sin

this was shortened when people referred to us and we became sin and soul respectively

but there was like,, one person back in ye olde days who called me soulykins occasionally? So it sort of morphed into the username that I use when websites don't allow dashes in their usernames!
uM well a long time ago, around 7 years ago, my sister joined a website with the username Sinful-Souls
and since we were sisters I decided we needed matching usernames and joined as soul-of-sin

this was shortened when people referred to us and we became sin and soul respectively

but there was like,, one person back in ye olde days who called me soulykins occasionally? So it sort of morphed into the username that I use when websites don't allow dashes in their usernames!
rzg1Qcq.gifNCH5NC0.gifLf9R3i1.gifoeuWTi1.gifLQV7pRJ.gif73cpnYH.gif
The book "The Digging?Est Dog" was the inspiration.

It's kinda a terrible book. LOL.
The book "The Digging?Est Dog" was the inspiration.

It's kinda a terrible book. LOL.
xWoPUjI.png
My user is the name of one of my ocs! She's kinda like my persona I guess?
My user is the name of one of my ocs! She's kinda like my persona I guess?
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
Ehh, just some Roleplay on a different site. In that RP, my character was Flare, who is indeed a Dragon.

...Except he doesn't really look that much like a Guardian Dragon. Here's what he looks like.
Ehh, just some Roleplay on a different site. In that RP, my character was Flare, who is indeed a Dragon.

...Except he doesn't really look that much like a Guardian Dragon. Here's what he looks like.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
A name I used to use when I played on Furcadia just because I liked it, and I still do, doesnt really have any meaning but that I like the way it sounds. :)
A name I used to use when I played on Furcadia just because I liked it, and I still do, doesnt really have any meaning but that I like the way it sounds. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19