Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR things that crack you up
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@lillian1744
There was a glitch where all of the auction house messages were being sent from a Shadow user/Arcane dragon called Naomi. Attempting to go to the account or dragon got you an error message. The account could be found through the search, and was revealed to have every exalted dragon on that account. The mods eventually "deleted" the account, but Naomi can still be seen in the scry with the ID 25342. She's lived on in people's memory as an eldritch demon/secret twelfth deity, and people are/were selling her great grandchildren for hundreds of thousands of treasure. It was pretty wild to watch.
@lillian1744
There was a glitch where all of the auction house messages were being sent from a Shadow user/Arcane dragon called Naomi. Attempting to go to the account or dragon got you an error message. The account could be found through the search, and was revealed to have every exalted dragon on that account. The mods eventually "deleted" the account, but Naomi can still be seen in the scry with the ID 25342. She's lived on in people's memory as an eldritch demon/secret twelfth deity, and people are/were selling her great grandchildren for hundreds of thousands of treasure. It was pretty wild to watch.
formattingtextweeeeee any pronouns

Pgv53XB.png
rnKnsgE.png
J7D1quC.png
643gino.gif mjtJ868.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
@merrymagpie Are you SERIOUS that sounds like a straight up creepypasta oh my god.

Thank you for informing me of this glorious thing.
@merrymagpie Are you SERIOUS that sounds like a straight up creepypasta oh my god.

Thank you for informing me of this glorious thing.
9ZmzY.gif
@lillian1744

You're welcome! Also, if you want to see something even crazier, check out the original colorwheel expansion thread, Sunshine!

I've been on this site for two years. I'm so old.
@lillian1744

You're welcome! Also, if you want to see something even crazier, check out the original colorwheel expansion thread, Sunshine!

I've been on this site for two years. I'm so old.
formattingtextweeeeee any pronouns

Pgv53XB.png
rnKnsgE.png
J7D1quC.png
643gino.gif mjtJ868.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
@merrymagpie I've also been on this site for 2 years I just somehow manage to miss all the weird stuff.

EXCEPT THE GLITCH SPIRALS. I was there for the glitch spirals.
@merrymagpie I've also been on this site for 2 years I just somehow manage to miss all the weird stuff.

EXCEPT THE GLITCH SPIRALS. I was there for the glitch spirals.
9ZmzY.gif
I forgot about putting that lolRedRanger function there. It makes me laugh anytime someone finds one of those late night "What do I name this function" creations. [img]http://i54.tinypic.com/2aj55rp.gif[/img]
I forgot about putting that lolRedRanger function there. It makes me laugh anytime someone finds one of those late night "What do I name this function" creations.
2aj55rp.gif

Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
@Akiri

CODEMEGEDDON gets me every time
@Akiri

CODEMEGEDDON gets me every time
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=9&gender=1&tert=23&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=27&auth=4f0eaadb7d5df04ef242ca91f93586e91a80f222&dummyext=prev.png[/img] i just saw their necks my life is [i]R U I N E D[/i] (i also thought naomi was required in this situation)
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=9&gender=1&tert=23&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=27&auth=4f0eaadb7d5df04ef242ca91f93586e91a80f222&dummyext=prev.png
i just saw their necks
my life is R U I N E D
(i also thought naomi was required in this situation)
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
Oh. I found another one. [img]https://s29.postimg.org/vzhpiwz6v/image.png[/img] No, Baldwin. No you're not. Nobody can reduce my salt.
Oh. I found another one.

image.png

No, Baldwin. No you're not. Nobody can reduce my salt.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[quote name="Windshear" date=2017-04-25 20:34:18] Oh. I found another one. [img]https://s29.postimg.org/vzhpiwz6v/image.png[/img] No, Baldwin. No you're not. Nobody can reduce my salt. [/quote] That one gets me too! [s]Also holy moly Akiri has blessed this thread.[/s]
Windshear wrote on 2017-04-25:
Oh. I found another one.

image.png

No, Baldwin. No you're not. Nobody can reduce my salt.

That one gets me too!

Also holy moly Akiri has blessed this thread.
9ZmzY.gif
[quote name="Sparkbreeze" date=2017-04-23 07:59:14] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=9&gender=1&tert=23&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=27&auth=4f0eaadb7d5df04ef242ca91f93586e91a80f222&dummyext=prev.png[/img] i just saw their necks my life is [i]R U I N E D[/i] (i also thought naomi was required in this situation) [/quote] THEM LONG.
Sparkbreeze wrote on 2017-04-23:
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=9&gender=1&tert=23&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=27&auth=4f0eaadb7d5df04ef242ca91f93586e91a80f222&dummyext=prev.png
i just saw their necks
my life is R U I N E D
(i also thought naomi was required in this situation)

THEM LONG.
9ZmzY.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12