Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most Popular Colour on FR (RESULTS)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[quote name="Windshear" date=2017-04-04 08:10:01] HOW THE HECK DID RADIOACTIVE MAKE THE LIST??? Like seriously, just WHY???? Also it made the least favourite colors list too, so there's a bit of confusion there... [/quote] Much like Mac products, people have strong feelings about Radioactive XD
Windshear wrote on 2017-04-04:
HOW THE HECK DID RADIOACTIVE MAKE THE LIST??? Like seriously, just WHY????

Also it made the least favourite colors list too, so there's a bit of confusion there...

Much like Mac products, people have strong feelings about Radioactive XD
12266738.png12223394.png10712216.png9093168.png9894381.png
I tought orca was a pretty color but I had no idea it's actually that popular. :O
I tought orca was a pretty color but I had no idea it's actually that popular. :O
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o3_100.png .... > Goal: complete bestiary
> (excluding KS + Boolean)

> Dragons for sale
.............. Looking for:
13359.png
................. tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o1_100.png
i voted for orca so i'm v happy it got 1st. best color 100%
i voted for orca so i'm v happy it got 1st. best color 100%
Cyan made it!!! And Sanguine, Abyss and Radioactive too <3
Orca was an obvious top choice, though I expected more of the "double" colors in the top 10, like Grapefruit, Metals or Copper, which was my second choice. @Celes May I ask how did Copper place, if it's not much trouble?
Cyan made it!!! And Sanguine, Abyss and Radioactive too <3
Orca was an obvious top choice, though I expected more of the "double" colors in the top 10, like Grapefruit, Metals or Copper, which was my second choice. @Celes May I ask how did Copper place, if it's not much trouble?
oElK8FQ.gif
@Seriema

Copper was 15th ^^
@Seriema

Copper was 15th ^^
AoZdhkp.png
@Windshear

It's a real love it or hate it colour - people tend to have strong opinions on it. I personally dislike it quite a lot, but I see the eyeburner appeal :3
@Windshear

It's a real love it or hate it colour - people tend to have strong opinions on it. I personally dislike it quite a lot, but I see the eyeburner appeal :3
AoZdhkp.png
@celes if it isn't a bother, i'd love to know where maize placed! these polls have been very interesting c:
@celes if it isn't a bother, i'd love to know where maize placed! these polls have been very interesting c:
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
voted for caramel myself, but I'm happy to see that cyan and abyss made the list!
voted for caramel myself, but I'm happy to see that cyan and abyss made the list!
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
@Areater

Maize was 23rd :3
@Areater

Maize was 23rd :3
AoZdhkp.png
I'm at least glad for Mint. It's one of the very few popular colors I legitimatelly love (not to say I hate any of the popular colors, I just don't find them all that appealing)
I'm at least glad for Mint. It's one of the very few popular colors I legitimatelly love (not to say I hate any of the popular colors, I just don't find them all that appealing)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11