Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | And today on Sornieth News
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
[quote name="MurEyeUh" date="2019-05-14 19:18:51" ] [quote name="DeathPhoenix" date="2019-05-14 19:13:54" ] And today on sornieth news, I got scammed out of 10k T by @Oyasumii. [/quote] Oh snap. Post to flight rising reviews on tumblr? [/quote] Ha ha, very funny. You came up with that price, not me. I would have been perfectly happy to sell her at fodder price had you just asked me -- not cool dude.
MurEyeUh wrote on 2019-05-14 19:18:51:
DeathPhoenix wrote on 2019-05-14 19:13:54:
And today on sornieth news, I got scammed out of 10k T by @Oyasumii.

Oh snap. Post to flight rising reviews on tumblr?
Ha ha, very funny. You came up with that price, not me. I would have been perfectly happy to sell her at fodder price had you just asked me -- not cool dude.
EVeBbDs.png jruCzjp.png
@DeathPhoenix
Furthermore, yes, she is a Naomi descendent. I told you she was an 8th gen. If you'd like, I can give you a list of her parents to prove that she is an 8th gen. If you still feel discontent, I have a nest that will hatch some much closer gens where I could give away a hatchling to you. Although I still think it's unfair that you decided to call me out instead of just talking to me about it first.
@DeathPhoenix
Furthermore, yes, she is a Naomi descendent. I told you she was an 8th gen. If you'd like, I can give you a list of her parents to prove that she is an 8th gen. If you still feel discontent, I have a nest that will hatch some much closer gens where I could give away a hatchling to you. Although I still think it's unfair that you decided to call me out instead of just talking to me about it first.
EVeBbDs.png jruCzjp.png
@Oyasumii I am so sorry. I had no idea that after 5 gens bloodlines were far enough removed that it wouldnt show them as closley related.
@Oyasumii I am so sorry. I had no idea that after 5 gens bloodlines were far enough removed that it wouldnt show them as closley related.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@DeathPhoenix
I apologize as well -- I shouldn't have been so snappy. When the next nest hatches, I will give you a hatchling of a closer bloodline.
@DeathPhoenix
I apologize as well -- I shouldn't have been so snappy. When the next nest hatches, I will give you a hatchling of a closer bloodline.
EVeBbDs.png jruCzjp.png
[quote]not cool dude.[/quote] @DeathPhoenix: as above I'm subscribed here to be entertained. Please don't wreck the thread by posting your personal problem with another player. This isn't the place for it; let's keep it fun, so the mods don't shut it down! If I were as clever as some of the other posters, I'd submit something showing my incredulity over 3 different crates dropped on me in the Coliseum this evening - like, is RNG messed up, or what? (Not complaining, though!)
Quote:
not cool dude.

@DeathPhoenix: as above

I'm subscribed here to be entertained. Please don't wreck the thread by posting your personal problem with another player. This isn't the place for it; let's keep it fun, so the mods don't shut it down!

If I were as clever as some of the other posters, I'd submit something showing my incredulity over 3 different crates dropped on me in the Coliseum this evening - like, is RNG messed up, or what? (Not complaining, though!)
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
RNG is messed up it gave me 2 2egg nests.. but then it gave me a 3 egg one, thank the gods.
RNG is messed up it gave me 2 2egg nests.. but then it gave me a 3 egg one, thank the gods.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
[quote name="Deladria" date="2019-05-14 20:02:32" ] If I were as clever as some of the other posters, I'd submit something showing my incredulity over 3 different crates dropped on me in the Coliseum this evening - like, is RNG messed up, or what? (Not complaining, though!) [/quote] That is lucky! Meanwhile, Hydras refuse to show up for me no matter how much I grind. Just give me your familiar versions Plaguebringer-dangit!
Deladria wrote on 2019-05-14 20:02:32:
If I were as clever as some of the other posters, I'd submit something showing my incredulity over 3 different crates dropped on me in the Coliseum this evening - like, is RNG messed up, or what? (Not complaining, though!)
That is lucky!
Meanwhile, Hydras refuse to show up for me no matter how much I grind.
Just give me your familiar versions Plaguebringer-dangit!
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
[img]https://imgur.com/w8pbiBi.png[/img]
w8pbiBi.png
You're all gems
this is gold
this is gold
anniversary_separator.png
This is what inspired the Sornieth Today

jkjk
This is what inspired the Sornieth Today

jkjk
Bast
She/her