Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I'm definitely not buying food from ice
1 2 3 4
@xxWolfii that's a very beautiful hooded hen you have listed for 999999999g. i wish i could buy it, but i'm too poor for this heavenly price. [img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/9e7f719d42e74163879f4b471f900c07.png[/img]
@xxWolfii that's a very beautiful hooded hen you have listed for 999999999g. i wish i could buy it, but i'm too poor for this heavenly price.
9e7f719d42e74163879f4b471f900c07.png
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="Sparkbreeze" date=2017-03-19 09:23:29] [quote name="Coolkid" date=2017-03-19 09:15:58] That's a hoppin' good price if you ask me. [/quote] *loud snorts of laughter* [/quote] Ditto
Sparkbreeze wrote on 2017-03-19:
Coolkid wrote on 2017-03-19:
That's a hoppin' good price if you ask me.
*loud snorts of laughter*

Ditto
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
@PixelSpiral a specimen too mighty fine for you :^)
@PixelSpiral a specimen too mighty fine for you :^)
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
[quote name="IceCap" date=2017-03-19 09:26:42] pls buy my chickadee hes real cheep [/quote] BAD YOU.
IceCap wrote on 2017-03-19:
pls buy my chickadee hes real cheep
BAD YOU.
Can you blame them tho? Food in ice is scarce
Can you blame them tho? Food in ice is scarce
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
food in shadow is even worse! too many people just grab their foods and drain most of shadow then get out of shadow. :(
food in shadow is even worse! too many people just grab their foods and drain most of shadow then get out of shadow. :(
You are too weak, too weak. Survive or die. giphy.gif

+2 FR time
@Hopeless1

What is the point in that? I'm pretty sure that people wouldn't want to waste a flight change just to have a shopping spree in another flight. Plus there's no point in trying to "drain" a flight of its resources, it would only hurt the person attempting it.
@Hopeless1

What is the point in that? I'm pretty sure that people wouldn't want to waste a flight change just to have a shopping spree in another flight. Plus there's no point in trying to "drain" a flight of its resources, it would only hurt the person attempting it.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
Well happy birthday to fire flight because judging from how fast my food is selling, I'm either pricing fair or have no idea what I'm doing
Well happy birthday to fire flight because judging from how fast my food is selling, I'm either pricing fair or have no idea what I'm doing
“blaireau’s
Yeah, I have tons of stuff in my hoard to sell (like five pages of apparel), but I'm only putting out my fast-to-sell stuff today until the Auction House gets underway. I don't like putting things out without an idea of how much to price them. You end up either wasting money by selling it too cheap or not selling at all because your guess was too high. I'm going to give it a few days until I put out my hundreds of items that need sold.
Yeah, I have tons of stuff in my hoard to sell (like five pages of apparel), but I'm only putting out my fast-to-sell stuff today until the Auction House gets underway. I don't like putting things out without an idea of how much to price them. You end up either wasting money by selling it too cheap or not selling at all because your guess was too high. I'm going to give it a few days until I put out my hundreds of items that need sold.
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
Meanwhile in light [img]http://i.imgur.com/kmUdAVk.png[/img] (am I crashing the market for glitter? who knows)
Meanwhile in light
kmUdAVk.png
(am I crashing the market for glitter? who knows)
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
1 2 3 4