Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Least favorite familiar?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
So we had a lot of threads (I think?) about your favorite familiar. But what's your least favorite one? Mine would either be [item=wendigo] or [item=Daydream Puffer] Wendigo pure because of the sheer amount of dodges they give me. And the times they crit hit my trainer. I mainly use the ghostlight for training and these guys suck. Daydream puffer is more looks based, I can't really stand how those colors clash together. And I just don't like their faces.
So we had a lot of threads (I think?) about your favorite familiar. But what's your least favorite one?

Mine would either be or Daydream Puffer

Wendigo pure because of the sheer amount of dodges they give me. And the times they crit hit my trainer. I mainly use the ghostlight for training and these guys suck.

Daydream puffer is more looks based, I can't really stand how those colors clash together. And I just don't like their faces.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
gosh yeah, probably the puffers. i don't like the look they're giving me. :/
the mimics 'cause they look funny.
chargers are nasty looking, like they wouldn't hesitate to run me over.
also the xolos, they're ugly. i guess that's probably mean, they seem nice so don't tell them i said this
gosh yeah, probably the puffers. i don't like the look they're giving me. :/
the mimics 'cause they look funny.
chargers are nasty looking, like they wouldn't hesitate to run me over.
also the xolos, they're ugly. i guess that's probably mean, they seem nice so don't tell them i said this
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
I would give my life for the daydream puffer my least favourite is [item=stonewatch prince] i don't trust this man
I would give my life for the daydream puffer

my least favourite is Stonewatch Prince i don't trust this man
qesQFkT.gif
all the humanoid familiars.................

having dragons adopt somewhat human pets freaks me out, for some reasson

xu8NiU0.png
[quote name="liberlux" date=2017-02-24 08:55:52] all the humanoid familiars................. having dragons adopt somewhat human pets freaks me out, for some reasson [/quote] I'm gonna agree with you, bud. Human-like familiars are a no no for me.
liberlux wrote on 2017-02-24:

I'm gonna agree with you, bud. Human-like familiars are a no no for me.
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
[center][color=green]the residue ones. they just kinda creep me out... [img]http://i.imgur.com/RVyYzZy.png[/img][/color][/center]
the residue ones. they just kinda creep me out...
RVyYzZy.png
[quote name="cort" date=2017-02-24 09:04:40] [center][color=green]the residue ones. they just kinda creep me out... [img]http://i.imgur.com/RVyYzZy.png[/img][/color][/center] [/quote] [i]Hai guiz
cort wrote on 2017-02-24:
the residue ones. they just kinda creep me out...
RVyYzZy.png
Hai guiz
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
longnecks

they just seem so unpleasant
longnecks

they just seem so unpleasant
late 20s | +3 FR time | glitter boulder

aC86tUH.png
This.....thing.... [item=hippalectryon] The colors gross me out, the face also grosses me out...just no. Keep it away.
This.....thing....

Hippalectryon

The colors gross me out, the face also grosses me out...just no. Keep it away.
for me it's this fella ( maybe seen tremors 2 one too many times) [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/2780.png[/img]
for me it's this fella ( maybe seen tremors 2 one too many times)
2780.png
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8