Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Least favorite familiar?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Earth sprites look so awkward eughhh [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/2151.png[/img]
Earth sprites look so awkward eughhh

2151.png

Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
Most of all probably [item=cog frog], ugly familiars are one thing but you can always just vault them. This guy, if you want to buy him is stupidly expensive, and you don't even get a cool looking familiar (imo) out of it. Something like 150k gems...for something you don't even like. (If you wanted to collect em all of course!)
Most of all probably Cog Frog , ugly familiars are one thing but you can always just vault them. This guy, if you want to buy him is stupidly expensive, and you don't even get a cool looking familiar (imo) out of it. Something like 150k gems...for something you don't even like. (If you wanted to collect em all of course!)
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
[quote name="Umberink" date=2017-02-24 13:58:24] I can't believe no one mentioned these guys: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/4805.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/4806.png[/img] The Nochnyr description is, "A haphazard union of spare parts." As someone pointed out to me, it looks like it has a tundra mane, nocturne skull around its face, imp ears, coatl tongue... Also, look at those creepy legs, and weird way they're stitched together...*shivers* [/quote] THIS MAKES THESE SO MUCH COOLER anyways on to my least favorites: [item=ruby webwing][item=emerald webwing] Their beaks are so weird, like, where is the lower jaw?? And they were mean to me when I was a Coli noob. [item=shadow serpent] Honestly just for the spikes along it's back that extend past it's underside. How does it... slither? Does it [i]walk[/i] with those? That's awful to imagine. [item=river muck][item=radioactive slime] Do I even need to explain? [item=greatshell][item=blueridge greatshell] Eugh. EVERY ITEM connected to these uglies is GROSS. The descriptions and how slimy and disgusting they are... ew ew ew. Stay away from me. [item=salve kamaitachi][item=scythe kamaitachi][item=sickle kamaitachi] I hate their smug little faces. Why do you have sword arms? ARE YOU A CAT OR A WEASEL? [item=hippalectryon] Yeah, they sure were. [s]I also hate having to check how to spell hippalectryon every damn time[/s] [item=nightmare][item=carrioncorn] Honestly, these are my least least favorite. They just look quickly done, their shading is really cel-like and sloppy, and the colors on the carrioncorn are ew. I like the concepts but they just seem like a missed opportunity.
Umberink wrote on 2017-02-24:
I can't believe no one mentioned these guys:

4805.png4806.png

The Nochnyr description is, "A haphazard union of spare parts." As someone pointed out to me, it looks like it has a tundra mane, nocturne skull around its face, imp ears, coatl tongue...

Also, look at those creepy legs, and weird way they're stitched together...*shivers*
THIS MAKES THESE SO MUCH COOLER

anyways on to my least favorites:
Ruby Webwing Emerald Webwing
Their beaks are so weird, like, where is the lower jaw?? And they were mean to me when I was a Coli noob.

Shadow Serpent
Honestly just for the spikes along it's back that extend past it's underside. How does it... slither? Does it walk with those? That's awful to imagine.

River Muck Radioactive Slime
Do I even need to explain?

Greatshell Blueridge Greatshell
Eugh. EVERY ITEM connected to these uglies is GROSS. The descriptions and how slimy and disgusting they are... ew ew ew. Stay away from me.

Salve Kamaitachi Scythe Kamaitachi Sickle Kamaitachi
I hate their smug little faces. Why do you have sword arms? ARE YOU A CAT OR A WEASEL?

Hippalectryon
Yeah, they sure were. I also hate having to check how to spell hippalectryon every damn time

Nightmare Carrioncorn
Honestly, these are my least least favorite. They just look quickly done, their shading is really cel-like and sloppy, and the colors on the carrioncorn are ew. I like the concepts but they just seem like a missed opportunity.

gNi9LVf.png 9hqcHsy.png
J8zFKyY.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
............................................... ifIyPFY.pngndhVaSp.png
Just thought I would say this: Artists, you are truly amazing. Got nothing against you. ;) [item=shellion][item=mistwatch shellion] They both look so smug. Also they dodge my elims. :c [item=luna mith] Humanoid moth? No thanks. All the longnecks... really. They look so uncomfortable. :/ [item=elk][item=snowfall elk] I see what they were going for, but they are just elk? Could have been a lot better. [item=squall rasa][item=rasa] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/883.png[/img] How do they walk with those tiny feet? What's that weird fur tuft in their tail? [item=waveswell sorcerer][item=oceansurf mage][item=maren spearmaiden][item=maren defender][item=daydream puffer] They all look so awkward to me? What are the Maren doing with their hands? [s]I don't mind the Mirage Puffer as much though?[/s] [item=greatshell][item=blueridge greatshell] Everything about them bothers me. [item=oozing tusk]
Just thought I would say this: Artists, you are truly amazing. Got nothing against you. ;)

Shellion Mistwatch Shellion
They both look so smug. Also they dodge my elims. :c

Luna Mith
Humanoid moth? No thanks.

All the longnecks... really. They look so uncomfortable. :/

Elk Snowfall Elk
I see what they were going for, but they are just elk? Could have been a lot better.

Squall Rasa
883.png
How do they walk with those tiny feet? What's that weird fur tuft in their tail?

Waveswell Sorcerer Maren Spearmaiden Maren Defender Daydream Puffer
They all look so awkward to me? What are the Maren doing with their hands? I don't mind the Mirage Puffer as much though?

Greatshell Blueridge Greatshell
Everything about them bothers me.

Oozing Tusk
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
I pretty much love them all. XD
Some aren't as fancy/interesting I will admit, but just imagine legit having that thing as a pet!
HOW COOL WOULD IT BE TO HAVE AN ELK FOR A PET IRL???
Like, think about it!
I pretty much love them all. XD
Some aren't as fancy/interesting I will admit, but just imagine legit having that thing as a pet!
HOW COOL WOULD IT BE TO HAVE AN ELK FOR A PET IRL???
Like, think about it!
atjdCG9.png
He/Him
1bRTU3Z.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/15281.png[/img] The deadly reflection weirds me out. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/353.png[/img] These guys have always bugged me. They look like a clunky mashup of dragon and otter, and it just doesn't gel together...
15281.png

The deadly reflection weirds me out.

353.png

These guys have always bugged me. They look like a clunky mashup of dragon and otter, and it just doesn't gel together...
DODOS

Also the Longnecks...Healer and Magi get a pass.
DODOS

Also the Longnecks...Healer and Magi get a pass.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
There is no flight bias when I say this, but....
Any of the festival sprites that aren't Lightning. Not that I care for familiars all that much, except for the chests they give me.
There is no flight bias when I say this, but....
Any of the festival sprites that aren't Lightning. Not that I care for familiars all that much, except for the chests they give me.
If I make any mistakes (spelling, grammar, etc.) please correct me so that I don't end up hating myself later.
[item=elk][item=snowfall elk] STOP DODGING MY ELIMINATES [item=ruby webwing][item=emerald webwing] They kept killing my dragons when I was new to the coli, but since the emerald webwing gave me a lightning egg I like it now ^w^
Elk Snowfall Elk
STOP DODGING MY ELIMINATES
Ruby Webwing Emerald Webwing
They kept killing my dragons when I was new to the coli, but since the emerald webwing gave me a lightning egg I like it now ^w^
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
[item=irregular nekomata][item=Anomalous Nekomata] I guess I don't like cyclops-like things. x( Single eye in the center of the face... gross. :'D
Irregular Nekomata Anomalous Nekomata

I guess I don't like cyclops-like things. x( Single eye in the center of the face... gross. :'D
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png91717482.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8