Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 5
Bumble loach
This loach is the bee's knees and causes quite the buzz at both the aquarium and the dinner table.
Bumble loach
This loach is the bee's knees and causes quite the buzz at both the aquarium and the dinner table.
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/21553.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Bluesand Agate [b]Caption:[/b] Literally a blue rock, you cant help but wonder how this rock got its color..
21553.png
Name: Bluesand Agate
Caption: Literally a blue rock, you cant help but wonder how this rock got its color..
nJ9aapY.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/21549.png[/img] Item: Kuhli Loach Caption: [i] We're gonna need a bigger loach...[/i]
21549.png
Item: Kuhli Loach
Caption: We're gonna need a bigger loach...
unknown.png
[item=quinoa] [b]Name[/b]: Quinoa [b]Caption[/b]: Don't let the taste deceive you. This ancient grain is a high-packed superfood. [item=kuhli loach] [b]Name[/b]: Kuhli Loach [b]Caption[/b]: Need a toilet in your aquarium? This is the next best thing!
Quinoa
Name: Quinoa
Caption: Don't let the taste deceive you. This ancient grain is a high-packed superfood.

Kuhli Loach
Name: Kuhli Loach
Caption: Need a toilet in your aquarium? This is the next best thing!
25tXhar.png fL0umpy.png
[item=ashen lightning glass] [b]Name:[/b] Ashen Fulgurite [b]Caption:[/b] Created during dirty thunderstorms, these signify a tumultuous event. Or temper.
Ashen Lightning Glass
Name: Ashen Fulgurite
Caption: Created during dirty thunderstorms, these signify a tumultuous event. Or temper.
[item=kuhli loach] Name: Kuhli Loach Caption: When kept in groups, kuhli loaches spend their time frolicking in the sand with each other. It's a shame they're about to be separated and devoured.
Kuhli Loach
Name: Kuhli Loach
Caption: When kept in groups, kuhli loaches spend their time frolicking in the sand with each other. It's a shame they're about to be separated and devoured.
w2N3au9.png
[item=Cinnamon Loach] Caption: Surprisingly, this loach tastes a bit like actual cinnamon. Which is good if you dry it out and crush it before sprinkling it on toast with a bit of sugar.
Cinnamon Loach

Caption: Surprisingly, this loach tastes a bit like actual cinnamon. Which is good if you dry it out and crush it before sprinkling it on toast with a bit of sugar.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
[item=Metallic Wood-Boring Beetle] [b][u]Caption[/u][/b] Enough of these are capable of felling even the biggest trees.
Metallic Wood-Boring Beetle
Caption

Enough of these are capable of felling even the biggest trees.
BcRJQQl.png
[item=Grassland Grain] [size=3][b]Name:[/b] Grassland Grain [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Colorblind dragons beware, this is not a Quinoa. If eaten, one might find themselves with the unpleasant surprise of getting seeds caught between their teeth.[/i][/size]
Grassland Grain
Name: Grassland Grain
Caption: Colorblind dragons beware, this is not a Quinoa. If eaten, one might find themselves with the unpleasant surprise of getting seeds caught between their teeth.
" If you believe in telekinesis, please raise my right hand! "
dgZqX5Q.png pC3Xn6k.png xj6Mn2e.png
abra | any pronouns | EST/FR +3.
not currently open to/subbing rps!
pinstripe/trail & python/morph addict.
probably has 53 tabs open.
dream dragon!
S7iLeVW.png
[b]Name[/b]: Sandstone [item=sandstone] [b]Caption[/b]: Not all sand is stone, but not all stones are sand.

Name: Sandstone Sandstone
Caption: Not all sand is stone, but not all stones are sand.