Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 5
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 ... 163 164
[item=redstone] [b]Name:[/b] Redstone [b]Caption:[/b] A red stone. What more did you expect?

Name: Redstone
Caption: A red stone. What more did you expect?
Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!
~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/21546.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Lotus Scarab [b]Caption:[/b] This beetle is a perfect gift for a good friend with its bright colors represent the lotuses of balance and friendship, but they're hard to find... Good Luck!
21546.png
Name: Lotus Scarab
Caption: This beetle is a perfect gift for a good friend with its bright colors represent the lotuses of balance and friendship, but they're hard to find... Good Luck!
[item=Cinnamon Loach] [b]Name:[/b] Cinnamon Loach [b]Caption:[/b] Cinnamon Loach Crunch! The taste you can.... Sea.
Cinnamon Loach

Name: Cinnamon Loach
Caption: Cinnamon Loach Crunch! The taste you can.... Sea.
ROyFQqy.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/21550.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Grassland Grain [b]Caption:[/b] Hatchlings grumble that this grazing grass is often ground to grimy gruel by grumpy grownups for griping grandkids.
21550.png

Name: Grassland Grain

Caption: Hatchlings grumble that this grazing grass is often ground to grimy gruel by grumpy grownups for griping grandkids.
OPrb6go.png tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/21549.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Kuhli Loach [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Not a scarf, unfortunately.[/i]
21549.png

Name: Kuhli Loach

Caption: Not a scarf, unfortunately.
52342411.png?mtime=XRrFsQAARwI.png Hello ! I'm Tul1p !
they/them | adult
FR + 3 | Lore Clan
Garden Watcher I hoard these guys !
Creeping Tendril
Name: Marine Iguana
Caption: Hatchlings like to make games out of seeing whether or not these lizards can swim.
Name: Marine Iguana
Caption: Hatchlings like to make games out of seeing whether or not these lizards can swim.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/21543.png[/img] Marine Iguana: Can be seen as harsh and unforgiving but he really has a heart of gold and can always be counted to sacrifice himself for his buddies in the end.
21543.png

Marine Iguana:

Can be seen as harsh and unforgiving but he really has a heart of gold and can always be counted to sacrifice himself for his buddies in the end.
tumblr_on2jk2roo91r0vp0no1_250.png

Name: Burnt Lightning Glass
Caption:
Something, or someone, really ticked off the Stormcatcher. Better get back to work or you'll be next...

Caption:
Something, or someone, really ticked off the Stormcatcher. Better get back to work or you'll be next...
eJjRguz.gifwpbQAJl.pngxFS26wH.pngHYGuuPe.png2pUgUlN.pngiuq3Fph.pngFW2m3Le.pngWZY5XMs.pngPeuDgXm.png
[item=burnt lightning glass] Name: Burnt Lightning Glass Caption: Known to Ridgebacks as jewelry. Known to Faes as "playground."

Caption: Known to Ridgebacks as jewelry. Known to Faes as "playground."
tumblr_ofubzbQFtK1tid2jao2_540.png
[item=pale lightning glass] Name: Pale lightning glass Caption: Also referred to as 'petrified lightning', this natural phenomenon can occur when lightning strikes sand in certain conditions.
Pale Lightning Glass

Name: Pale lightning glass

Caption: Also referred to as 'petrified lightning', this natural phenomenon can occur when lightning strikes sand in certain conditions.
imageedit_4_3717493880.png
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 ... 163 164