Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 5
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 163 164
[item=quinoa] [b]Name:[/b] Quinoa [b]Caption:[/b] Healthy? Saponins make the seeds safe from fungi, but taste bitter. The rest of the plant contains oxalic acid, which can damage your kidney. Eat safe kids.
Quinoa
Name: Quinoa
Caption: Healthy? Saponins make the seeds safe from fungi, but taste bitter. The rest of the plant contains oxalic acid, which can damage your kidney. Eat safe kids.
Bk78Myp.png Z3T662y.png FF
[item=Orchid Beetle] [b]Name:[/b] Orchid Beetle [b]Caption:[/b] [i]This species of beetle comes in two types- Delta and Fragrant.[/i]
Orchid Beetle

Name: Orchid Beetle
Caption: This species of beetle comes in two types- Delta and Fragrant.
[b]Name[/b]: Hardwater Loach [item=Hardwater Loach] [b]Caption[/b]: It lives the hard-knock life.
Name: Hardwater Loach

Hardwater Loach

Caption: It lives the hard-knock life.
IBHeJ4u.png
Name: Grassland Grain [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/21550.png[/img] Caption: This grain looks remarkably similar to some varieties of Quinoa.
Name: Grassland Grain
21550.png
Caption: This grain looks remarkably similar to some varieties of Quinoa.
[item=Marine Iguana] Name: Marine Iguana Caption: [i]Contrary to its name, this reptile has no actual military record.[/i]
Marine Iguana

Name: Marine Iguana

Caption: Contrary to its name, this reptile has no actual military record.
[item=Lesser Land Iguana] [b]Name:[/b] Lesser Land Iguana [b]Caption:[/b] Well you know what they say, lesser but not least!
Lesser Land Iguana
Name: Lesser Land Iguana
Caption: Well you know what they say, lesser but not least!
[item=cinnamon loach] Name: Cinnamon Loach Caption: Even among the brightest of dragons, they can't see why hatchlings love the taste of these.
Cinnamon Loach
Name: Cinnamon Loach
Caption: Even among the brightest of dragons, they can't see why hatchlings love the taste of these.
Ru6naU3.png
Quinoa

Caption: Pronounced Keen-wah. Popular among hipster dragons. But really just a grain with pretensions.
Quinoa

Caption: Pronounced Keen-wah. Popular among hipster dragons. But really just a grain with pretensions.
ytF7ngA.png
[columns][item= white quinoa][nextcol][b]Original Name:[/b] White Quinoa [br][b]New Name:[/b] Wild Quinoa[/columns] [i]This ancient grain is the grandfather of modern quinoa. It's hard to find but worth searching for as the meal it makes is very filling.[/i]
White Quinoa Original Name: White Quinoa

New Name: Wild Quinoa

This ancient grain is the grandfather of modern quinoa. It's hard to find but worth searching for as the meal it makes is very filling.
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/21548.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Hardwater Loach [i]No, it is not possible for water to become hard. Much less for a loach to live in it. Unless...[/i]
21548.png

Name: Hardwater Loach

No, it is not possible for water to become hard. Much less for a loach to live in it. Unless...
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 163 164