Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 5
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 163 164
[item=Bluesand Agate] [b]Name:[/b] Bluesand Agate [b]Caption:[/b] The stone's swirling blues raised a dispute over whether it was a piece of sky or from the depths, but you don't care. It'll make a nice lair decoration.
Bluesand Agate
Name: Bluesand Agate
Caption: The stone's swirling blues raised a dispute over whether it was a piece of sky or from the depths, but you don't care. It'll make a nice lair decoration.
jcvy5YB.png LSbOzMy.png
[item=orchid beetle] Name: Orchid Beetle Caption: Many a tundra has bounded into a patch of orchids for a snack, only to have it explode into a cloud of beetles!
Orchid Beetle
Name: Orchid Beetle
Caption: Many a tundra has bounded into a patch of orchids for a snack, only to have it explode into a cloud of beetles!
[item=green iguana] [b]Name:[/b] Verdant Iguana [b]Caption:[/b] The chlorophyll stored in it's skin cells allows this lizard to produce energy without the need for food.
Green Iguana
Name: Verdant Iguana

Caption: The chlorophyll stored in it's skin cells allows this lizard to produce energy without the need for food.
~9 hours ahead of FR time! They/he~

The appearance of Aberration dragons made me rise from my yearlong hibernation

tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gifNew to Shadow! -Playing irregularly since 2015-
[item=Hardwater Loach] [b]Name:[/b] Hardwater Loach [b]Caption:[/b] Some dragons revere this fish, saying that eating it provides extra minerals. Others curse it as a nuisance that enjoys swimming into and clogging up pipes.
Hardwater Loach
Name: Hardwater Loach

Caption: Some dragons revere this fish, saying that eating it provides extra minerals. Others curse it as a nuisance that enjoys swimming into and clogging up pipes.
jKNxJDc.png 93911947.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/21546.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Orchid Beetle [b]Caption:[/b] In a futile attempt to evade predators, this beetle has evolved to blend in which orchids. The only problem is that [i]someone[/i] keeps eating the orchids...
21546.png
Caption: In a futile attempt to evade predators, this beetle has evolved to blend in which orchids. The only problem is that someone keeps eating the orchids...
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
Cinnamon Loach

Name: Cinnamon Loach
Caption: For a healthy breakfast meal, try "Cinnamon Loach Crunch!"
Cinnamon Loach

Name: Cinnamon Loach
Caption: For a healthy breakfast meal, try "Cinnamon Loach Crunch!"
[item=bluesand agate] [b]Name:[/b] Bluesand Agate [b]Caption:[/b] [i]It's not a gate, you silly![/i]
Bluesand Agate
Name: Bluesand Agate
Caption: It's not a gate, you silly!
[item=orchid beetle] Name: Orchid Beetle Caption: These tricksters like to hide within the Everbloom Gardens and scare unsuspecting dragons who just want a snack. Though they don't scare like they used to?
Orchid Beetle
Caption: These tricksters like to hide within the Everbloom Gardens and scare unsuspecting dragons who just want a snack. Though they don't scare like they used to?
x6tELKc.png
feed the stone
Marine Iguana
Name: Marine Iguana
Caption: Hostile and clumsy, this lizard loves to sunbathe on the rocks near water and fight among its own kind. What a loathsome little creature.
Marine Iguana
Name: Marine Iguana
Caption: Hostile and clumsy, this lizard loves to sunbathe on the rocks near water and fight among its own kind. What a loathsome little creature.
[item=Redstone] Name: redstone Caption: If you have enough patience grinding this up could make a nice blush, or make a mess. A gamble you are willing to take.

Name: redstone
Caption: If you have enough patience grinding this up could make a nice blush, or make a mess. A gamble you are willing to take.
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 163 164