Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gotta hate when...
... Gotta hate when you're in the coli and you're fighting a boss monster for 5 - 10 minutes, determined not to flee, and then because of their stupid attack that apparently permanently paralyzes your dragons, you die from the single weakest attack in the history of boss monsters, and the monster you're fighting only has a sliver of health left.

I hate Tunnel Hydras...
... Gotta hate when you're in the coli and you're fighting a boss monster for 5 - 10 minutes, determined not to flee, and then because of their stupid attack that apparently permanently paralyzes your dragons, you die from the single weakest attack in the history of boss monsters, and the monster you're fighting only has a sliver of health left.

I hate Tunnel Hydras...
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@Windshear

ohHH GOSH, I FEEL,,, i hate when the boss monster has like, 2hp left (probably. its basically non existent health)
and your last remaining dragon also has like no health
and the boss monster gets twO TURNS AND MURDERS YOU,,,,
@Windshear

ohHH GOSH, I FEEL,,, i hate when the boss monster has like, 2hp left (probably. its basically non existent health)
and your last remaining dragon also has like no health
and the boss monster gets twO TURNS AND MURDERS YOU,,,,
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
'I'm gonna win, all they have do do is not crit- oh.'
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
[quote name="Vendrus" date=2017-02-15 13:06:05] 'I'm gonna win, all they have do do is not crit- oh.' [/quote] My life ;;
Vendrus wrote on 2017-02-15:

My life ;;
FuOn3WY.png
[quote name="Vendrus" date=2017-02-15 13:06:05] 'I'm gonna win, all they have do do is not crit- oh.' [/quote]
Vendrus wrote on 2017-02-15:
he/they