Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Auction House revamp is coming!
[quote name="imqueerandimhere" date=2017-02-11 14:57:45] I feel like inflight auctions will either A: not be used after a month or B: cause others to switch to more popular flights. Thoughts? [/quote] @imqueerandimhere I think it'll really just be used for dragons, mostly flight-specific subspecies and exalt fodder. Now, I don't know how popular that will be, but I think it'll get a boost whenever a flight pushes for dom. It'll be interesting to see how that market plays out! I don't think it'll cause many people to move, and I definitely think that nobody will put their items there.
imqueerandimhere wrote on 2017-02-11:
I feel like inflight auctions will either A: not be used after a month or B: cause others to switch to more popular flights. Thoughts?
@imqueerandimhere I think it'll really just be used for dragons, mostly flight-specific subspecies and exalt fodder. Now, I don't know how popular that will be, but I think it'll get a boost whenever a flight pushes for dom. It'll be interesting to see how that market plays out! I don't think it'll cause many people to move, and I definitely think that nobody will put their items there.
Sign_2.png
first off- this is awesome and im excited to see it implemented o:

second- will it ever be possible to say, post in another flight's auction house? i know during a lot of dominance battles, people from other flights will send their dragons to the flight they support most in the battle (or just whoever offers better rewards), so perhaps that could be a quick way to offer support? (i imagine private auctions can fill the void if not, im was just curious if it could ever be a thing)
first off- this is awesome and im excited to see it implemented o:

second- will it ever be possible to say, post in another flight's auction house? i know during a lot of dominance battles, people from other flights will send their dragons to the flight they support most in the battle (or just whoever offers better rewards), so perhaps that could be a quick way to offer support? (i imagine private auctions can fill the void if not, im was just curious if it could ever be a thing)
Will be actually be able to bid on items, or will it just be like the Ah we have now? I'd really love some sort of bidding feature, and an autobuy feature. :x @Mutron
Will be actually be able to bid on items, or will it just be like the Ah we have now? I'd really love some sort of bidding feature, and an autobuy feature. :x @Mutron
AAAAAA finally!!!
This reminds me a lot of the Neopets auction house, the layout is similar :0
Maybe we can get bidding like them too!!
AAAAAA finally!!!
This reminds me a lot of the Neopets auction house, the layout is similar :0
Maybe we can get bidding like them too!!
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
Ooo!
Can't wait!
Ooo!
Can't wait!
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
4cafd385-2845-11e7-a327-257e8bae1a33.gif apUeZZ4.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
@Xhaztol

I looked through the question list and didn't see this and I'm sure someone has probably asked it but I'm going to ask anyways, just to be sure.

Have you tested these features on mobile and will they work properly on mobile? Because there are a lot of features in FR that are slightly broken on mobile and I would hate to need a computer every time I want to browse the AH.
@Xhaztol

I looked through the question list and didn't see this and I'm sure someone has probably asked it but I'm going to ask anyways, just to be sure.

Have you tested these features on mobile and will they work properly on mobile? Because there are a lot of features in FR that are slightly broken on mobile and I would hate to need a computer every time I want to browse the AH.
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
This looks really really nice! I'm super excited!
This looks really really nice! I'm super excited!
icFTUOQ.gif
i just got eleven 'auction expired' messages. needless to say, i can't wait for this.
i just got eleven 'auction expired' messages. needless to say, i can't wait for this.
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
I'm very hopeful for this new system..Because of this:
Quote:
The dropdowns on buy/sell... do they use the much-maligned hover system (terrible for tablets and mobiles) or do they require a click?

It's a click. :)
I very rarely sell anything because it's such a hassle!
Can't tell you how happy this makes me <3
I'm very hopeful for this new system..Because of this:
Quote:
The dropdowns on buy/sell... do they use the much-maligned hover system (terrible for tablets and mobiles) or do they require a click?

It's a click. :)
I very rarely sell anything because it's such a hassle!
Can't tell you how happy this makes me <3
@KuroKonoha hi, just look at your question and wanted to say that if for example someone is doing a payment plan its better to use the cr but if you actually have all the payment probably you will use the private auctions (to be true it depends on wich one is faster because if someone has all the payment but you have to click more times to get to the private auctions you will use the cr and the other way around, hope it helps :D)
@KuroKonoha hi, just look at your question and wanted to say that if for example someone is doing a payment plan its better to use the cr but if you actually have all the payment probably you will use the private auctions (to be true it depends on wich one is faster because if someone has all the payment but you have to click more times to get to the private auctions you will use the cr and the other way around, hope it helps :D)
1BdMCur.png