Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | .... I did it?
1 2 3 4
Get more permas, so the cicle never ends? Hunt for gen1 mirrors? Play with gene scrolls? Order a different mirror adopt for each mirror in your clan (actually that is quite difficult these days)?

Or make a cup of tea and admire your work. Repeat every evening until satisfaction starts to flood your room. Decide what to do next, after you have cleaned all the spilled satisfaction up.
Get more permas, so the cicle never ends? Hunt for gen1 mirrors? Play with gene scrolls? Order a different mirror adopt for each mirror in your clan (actually that is quite difficult these days)?

Or make a cup of tea and admire your work. Repeat every evening until satisfaction starts to flood your room. Decide what to do next, after you have cleaned all the spilled satisfaction up.
For centered view 0gjOTSO.gif Adopts: SpiralBusts P9G7630.png
Buy more permas and get them to level 25 too.
Start a levelling service.
Rent out your 25s (Buy separate dragons and level them up specifically for this purpose if you don't want to risk your permas).

Bask in self satisfaction over a job well done.

(One day, I too will have a lair of level 25s, though that day is far off at the moment)
Buy more permas and get them to level 25 too.
Start a levelling service.
Rent out your 25s (Buy separate dragons and level them up specifically for this purpose if you don't want to risk your permas).

Bask in self satisfaction over a job well done.

(One day, I too will have a lair of level 25s, though that day is far off at the moment)
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
[quote name="Areater" date=2017-02-08 10:23:24] There is nothing more you can do. Exalt everything and quit immediately. It's the only option. [/quote] [i]I'm dying[/i]
Areater wrote on 2017-02-08:
There is nothing more you can do. Exalt everything and quit immediately. It's the only option.
I'm dying
4UUQPPZ.gif
[quote name="Stormdragon" date=2017-02-08 13:02:46] Do mine :'D [/quote]
Stormdragon wrote on 2017-02-08:
Do mine :'D
PJb908Z.png
1 2 3 4