Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | SS2017 Leveling Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92
I hate saying this soon as I say it. Should we coordinate specific builds with the lore people?

Also I have a lot of fun builds like the Mire Flyer, Meditate Monk, and Harpy's Roost leveler, but I think unless the lore calls for it we should just make simple Farmers. If the recipient really wants something else, they can buy a tincture of dissolution.

Edited for spelling ad to add that I am not leveling an unstatted dragon to L25. That deadbeat needs to pull it's own weight. At least until they are at 100 Str/Int.
I hate saying this soon as I say it. Should we coordinate specific builds with the lore people?

Also I have a lot of fun builds like the Mire Flyer, Meditate Monk, and Harpy's Roost leveler, but I think unless the lore calls for it we should just make simple Farmers. If the recipient really wants something else, they can buy a tincture of dissolution.

Edited for spelling ad to add that I am not leveling an unstatted dragon to L25. That deadbeat needs to pull it's own weight. At least until they are at 100 Str/Int.
UYU9v2z.jpg
@Valikor

I have left the one I am lvling alone with the stat points. Are we talking about putting the stat points on the dragons?
@Valikor

I have left the one I am lvling alone with the stat points. Are we talking about putting the stat points on the dragons?
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
I always Culex...it's just easier for me. (Except I leave out Rally, because that never seems to do much.)
I always Culex...it's just easier for me. (Except I leave out Rally, because that never seems to do much.)
Animated%20Lauren-sm_zpswflpqod1.pngSleeping%20Meroe_zpsgdmhbnxs.gifmaGQFx6.png
I'd leave the dragons unstatted, to give winners a chance to use their own build.
I'd leave the dragons unstatted, to give winners a chance to use their own build.
zg9UeWS.png {Wishlist}

Free/PWYW dragons
Please don't send me travellers outside the travelling game thread.
@Breshcandra

Pleases leave the stats alone for now. We'll settle on builds and statting them soon :)

Edir: realized I distant actually answer your question: we are!! Please give some input on your favorite/most useful builds and your opinion on whether. We should stay the reps for the raffle, or let winner choose how to stat them.
@Breshcandra

Pleases leave the stats alone for now. We'll settle on builds and statting them soon :)

Edir: realized I distant actually answer your question: we are!! Please give some input on your favorite/most useful builds and your opinion on whether. We should stay the reps for the raffle, or let winner choose how to stat them.
20119.png20118.png
I agree with @KaiMalut that we should let winners stat their own dragons.

If we do decide to pre-build the dragons, then I really, really think that we should leave statting and stoning them until just before the SS. If the coli update hits between now and then, it could drastically change what are good stats and stones. Even just redoing the stats would waste a good chunk of SS funds. In the worst case, the SS would have wasted a large amount of potential prize money on Eliminates and other stones that could become worthless.
I agree with @KaiMalut that we should let winners stat their own dragons.

If we do decide to pre-build the dragons, then I really, really think that we should leave statting and stoning them until just before the SS. If the coli update hits between now and then, it could drastically change what are good stats and stones. Even just redoing the stats would waste a good chunk of SS funds. In the worst case, the SS would have wasted a large amount of potential prize money on Eliminates and other stones that could become worthless.
I personally use the Cole Farmers and one Mire Flyer and am building a second team with these stats. I do regularly use haste though and sap with which you can substitute a scratch when you are low. I have used a not recommended element for my mire flyer and it's working fine (using nature). So technically we could make a mire build for other elements as well but I suppose using strong elements works better. I also am leveling a Mage heal build with the same stats as culex and nearly shown above. I haven't stoned her fully yet so she will probably get similar stones.

also I would also prefer not to level unstated. most builds require a tincture in the end anyway, don't they?
I personally use the Cole Farmers and one Mire Flyer and am building a second team with these stats. I do regularly use haste though and sap with which you can substitute a scratch when you are low. I have used a not recommended element for my mire flyer and it's working fine (using nature). So technically we could make a mire build for other elements as well but I suppose using strong elements works better. I also am leveling a Mage heal build with the same stats as culex and nearly shown above. I haven't stoned her fully yet so she will probably get similar stones.

also I would also prefer not to level unstated. most builds require a tincture in the end anyway, don't they?
Selena/Sel, She/Her, FR+9

I'm also on Felisfire and Chickensmoothie and usually interested in off site trades, message me!
234x60.jpg
I agree with Grouchybeast
Quote:

We can always do the stating at a later time.
I agree with Grouchybeast
Quote:

We can always do the stating at a later time.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
@Valikor

I personally think that if we're leveling dragons as prizes, we should leave the stoning and stating to the recipients, since I believe that's what most leveling services do. A user can always assign their own stats, but if they wanted to rework them then they'd have to tincture or restone their dragon, which I think defeats part of the winning gift.
@Valikor

I personally think that if we're leveling dragons as prizes, we should leave the stoning and stating to the recipients, since I believe that's what most leveling services do. A user can always assign their own stats, but if they wanted to rework them then they'd have to tincture or restone their dragon, which I think defeats part of the winning gift.
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Valikor
I use a Mire flier but on that build I wouldn't add sap or haste because I find no use for them. And I personally think statting them according to a regular farm build would be good excluding the Special dragons.
@Valikor
I use a Mire flier but on that build I wouldn't add sap or haste because I find no use for them. And I personally think statting them according to a regular farm build would be good excluding the Special dragons.
PTAOCx6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92