Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Talk lace to me
1 2 3 4 5 6
@ElphabaThropp I've tried ;n; the only thing I have ever gotten was some sweetheart lace from a chest and no matter how much I wanted to keep it, I had to sell it ;n; It looks so good on calliope on the first page of my lair, makes her look like a valentines day dragon
@ElphabaThropp I've tried ;n; the only thing I have ever gotten was some sweetheart lace from a chest and no matter how much I wanted to keep it, I had to sell it ;n; It looks so good on calliope on the first page of my lair, makes her look like a valentines day dragon
9hY1wek.gif Ace | Tenebrae
She/They
Adult
just moving the best part over Artist (sig fae done by me)
Loser | Lover
FR +3
@thorneticfawn
She looks soooo cute!
I need the black lace set for two dragons(ugh) and I need to finish the Ash set for Christine. So far I've sniped one Ash, one Sweetheart, one Antique and two Buttercup. Still not much compared to some!
@thorneticfawn
She looks soooo cute!
I need the black lace set for two dragons(ugh) and I need to finish the Ash set for Christine. So far I've sniped one Ash, one Sweetheart, one Antique and two Buttercup. Still not much compared to some!
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@ElphabaThropp Thank you :D Shachi (page 2) has some ash lace on him (ash goes great with orca) and Oh good gosh good luck with that! I have some grouse basilisk meat if you need it? I think its required for a trade also have like 50 firestarters I could seed over if you'd like some help with it :) These snipers, man Actual photo of these snipers below: [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/f8IukoPFxNQ/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]
@ElphabaThropp Thank you :D Shachi (page 2) has some ash lace on him (ash goes great with orca) and Oh good gosh good luck with that! I have some grouse basilisk meat if you need it? I think its required for a trade also have like 50 firestarters I could seed over if you'd like some help with it :) These snipers, man

Actual photo of these snipers below:

maxresdefault.jpg
She/They
Adult
Loser | Lover
FR +3
I'm waiting for the prices to lower and for the hype to burn down and then..

BOOM MINE
MINE
ALSO MINE
I'm waiting for the prices to lower and for the hype to burn down and then..

BOOM MINE
MINE
ALSO MINE
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@Lavendetta yes! buy ALL the lace apparel because who doesnt love it? its amazing!
@Lavendetta yes! buy ALL the lace apparel because who doesnt love it? its amazing!
She/They
Adult
Loser | Lover
FR +3
[item=ash lace anklet] A-ha! I got one! Tried to snag another, but even with 17 or so left they were all gone when I clicked.
Ash Lace Anklet
A-ha! I got one! Tried to snag another, but even with 17 or so left they were all gone when I clicked.
mGBJ0tP.png
@ShadmeTheAngel well damn O_O Nice! Good job :D
@ShadmeTheAngel well damn O_O Nice! Good job :D
She/They
Adult
Loser | Lover
FR +3
Ahh, I accidentally refreshed and missed that one. Good job!
Ahh, I accidentally refreshed and missed that one. Good job!
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@ThorneticFawn Thank you! ^.^ Trying to put it on the AH is interesting- I've never seen prices jump around like this before!
@ThorneticFawn Thank you! ^.^ Trying to put it on the AH is interesting- I've never seen prices jump around like this before!
mGBJ0tP.png
@ShadmeTheAngel well it IS a new apparel in high demand so usually in high demand, price rise if i remember correctly
@ShadmeTheAngel well it IS a new apparel in high demand so usually in high demand, price rise if i remember correctly
She/They
Adult
Loser | Lover
FR +3
1 2 3 4 5 6