Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Talk lace to me
1 2 3 4 5 6
So I just wanna talk about this lace hype xD

I have been forum stalking for days straight since MP sniping is not happening for me

SO has anyone else been forum stalking for that lace? (I need almost all of it, mainly ash, sweetheart and buttercup) Also what do you guys think of the major price jump from MP to AH? Like oh wow wing ribbons are like 11k apparently! lets check the auction house then its like nope 90 gems or close to the hundred thousands :T I understand people want to make money but what do you guys think? For me its just a bit crazy!

Ready.
Set.

PING
So I just wanna talk about this lace hype xD

I have been forum stalking for days straight since MP sniping is not happening for me

SO has anyone else been forum stalking for that lace? (I need almost all of it, mainly ash, sweetheart and buttercup) Also what do you guys think of the major price jump from MP to AH? Like oh wow wing ribbons are like 11k apparently! lets check the auction house then its like nope 90 gems or close to the hundred thousands :T I understand people want to make money but what do you guys think? For me its just a bit crazy!

Ready.
Set.

PING
9hY1wek.gif Ace | Tenebrae
She/They
Adult
just moving the best part over Artist (sig fae done by me)
Loser | Lover
FR +3
I made 200kt off of a tail peice that I found in a chest. I am waiting a couple months before buying the set for myself. I don't mind someone paying me that much for apperal, but I am not paying it!
I made 200kt off of a tail peice that I found in a chest. I am waiting a couple months before buying the set for myself. I don't mind someone paying me that much for apperal, but I am not paying it!
@JaranMarcel
I know the feel! I made 200kT of the sweetheart lac ribbons I got from a chest and like I agree, I don't mind being payed for it but like heck if i'm gonna pay that price for it!
@JaranMarcel
I know the feel! I made 200kT of the sweetheart lac ribbons I got from a chest and like I agree, I don't mind being payed for it but like heck if i'm gonna pay that price for it!
She/They
Adult
Loser | Lover
FR +3
I want them to make a parasol to go with it. I must make a steampunk lady with her parasol
I want them to make a parasol to go with it. I must make a steampunk lady with her parasol
@JaranMarcel Oh my god that would be amazing! Some get the staff on it ASAP! A parasol would definitely complete the look and a steampunk lady with a matching parasol would be perfect. chop chop staff xD
@JaranMarcel Oh my god that would be amazing! Some get the staff on it ASAP! A parasol would definitely complete the look and a steampunk lady with a matching parasol would be perfect. chop chop staff xD
She/They
Adult
Loser | Lover
FR +3
I sniped one (1) piece of sweetheart lace and I want to keep it but

c a $ h
I sniped one (1) piece of sweetheart lace and I want to keep it but

c a $ h
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
@mPhish I know the feeling trust me xD Like I told the person above you, I had sweetheart lace ribbons I wanted to keep but that sweet sweet dragon cash
@mPhish I know the feeling trust me xD Like I told the person above you, I had sweetheart lace ribbons I wanted to keep but that sweet sweet dragon cash
She/They
Adult
Loser | Lover
FR +3
Sniping is pretty much impossible. I had the fortune of at least capturing a glimpse at lace, but then someone else bought it.
Sniping is pretty much impossible. I had the fortune of at least capturing a glimpse at lace, but then someone else bought it.
Mg9qSuP.gif
@StormDragon21 I havent even gotten a glimpse ;n;
@StormDragon21 I havent even gotten a glimpse ;n;
She/They
Adult
Loser | Lover
FR +3
i saw them on the AH!
i went to buy like the remaining
NOPE
didn't happen
ykno what happened though?
"this item is no longer available"
frick
i saw them on the AH!
i went to buy like the remaining
NOPE