Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Third Time's the Charm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109
new dw night is always fun bc i get to run around and marvel at all the threads n raffles n art n stuff *v*

\o/

*sneakily starts picking up sigs and badges*
new dw night is always fun bc i get to run around and marvel at all the threads n raffles n art n stuff *v*

\o/

*sneakily starts picking up sigs and badges*
QQnBZuq.gif
@acheronta
Nooooo, new DW night is always fun because we all get to say hello to you and see what awesome banner & puns you've got for us this time around! c:
@acheronta
Nooooo, new DW night is always fun because we all get to say hello to you and see what awesome banner & puns you've got for us this time around! c:
nXzCm1w.png
@TinyGryphon OH STOP IT YOU UR MAKIN ME BLUSH [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/WZP3qaxYj10gU/giphy.gif[/img]
@TinyGryphon

OH STOP IT YOU UR MAKIN ME BLUSH

giphy.gif
QQnBZuq.gif
Whoop, whoop! Excited for all my friends in Wind!
Whoop, whoop! Excited for all my friends in Wind!
@acheronta
Well, so long as you're blushing green this week, Plaguebuddy, then we're all good! c;
That's a thing Plague can do, right?? >.>

... unless you'd rather support Arcane (or both of us), which is fine! Pink is a lovely colour too! So long as you're having fun this week, that's all that ever matters! \o/

(and hush, you, you know you're amazing and that we all love you and all the hard work you do here each and every week!! <3)
@acheronta
Well, so long as you're blushing green this week, Plaguebuddy, then we're all good! c;
That's a thing Plague can do, right?? >.>

... unless you'd rather support Arcane (or both of us), which is fine! Pink is a lovely colour too! So long as you're having fun this week, that's all that ever matters! \o/

(and hush, you, you know you're amazing and that we all love you and all the hard work you do here each and every week!! <3)
nXzCm1w.png
@TinyGryphon i party hard by yelling on fr and throwing dragons around, a good time is 1000% guaranteed also how did you know that I have copper based blood and totally blush green that was supposed to be a secret >_> <_< *aggressively distracts audience with cute pupper* [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/99/21/fa/9921fa0c4aa841b2dd58a73ff0f1707d.gif[/img]
@TinyGryphon

i party hard by yelling on fr and throwing dragons around, a good time is 1000% guaranteed

also how did you know that I have copper based blood and totally blush green that was supposed to be a secret

>_>

<_<

*aggressively distracts audience with cute pupper*

9921fa0c4aa841b2dd58a73ff0f1707d.gif
QQnBZuq.gif
For WINDSTAR BAY!

let's be real, Windstar sounds like a Warriors leader, Starwind sounds like a Mary Sue Warriors OC slinks away

Aaaanyway... Good luck to both Wind and Arcane! Let's have a blast, magicbuddies!
For WINDSTAR BAY!

let's be real, Windstar sounds like a Warriors leader, Starwind sounds like a Mary Sue Warriors OC slinks away

Aaaanyway... Good luck to both Wind and Arcane! Let's have a blast, magicbuddies!
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
@acheronta
How did I know? I guess you could say... a little bird told me ;D *is pummeled with soft fluffy pillows by all the other Windies for being too cliche*
(at least I died doing what I loved - making terrible puns! Please tell my feathers that I loved them!!)

... oop, no wait, I can't die, there's a battle to be won, yarrr!! Stop distracting me with cute puppies, ya scurvy bilge-rat! ... or keep it up, I mean, puppies are pretty great! Look at how cute it is, my goodness!! Who's going to grow up to be a fearsome WindDog warrior, you are, yes you are! *cuddles the adorable puppy!* ;u;
@acheronta
How did I know? I guess you could say... a little bird told me ;D *is pummeled with soft fluffy pillows by all the other Windies for being too cliche*
(at least I died doing what I loved - making terrible puns! Please tell my feathers that I loved them!!)

... oop, no wait, I can't die, there's a battle to be won, yarrr!! Stop distracting me with cute puppies, ya scurvy bilge-rat! ... or keep it up, I mean, puppies are pretty great! Look at how cute it is, my goodness!! Who's going to grow up to be a fearsome WindDog warrior, you are, yes you are! *cuddles the adorable puppy!* ;u;
nXzCm1w.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2084291][img]http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b432/tsukisasaki/gif-banner_zpszlrsdv60.gif[/img][/url][/center] From the Shadows, a new Merc group appears!! We are the Mercwood Marauders, and we are currently OPEN for Arcane v Wind! We’re Shadow’s merc service, and we’re here to supply you with leveled fodder to help with dominance. Our dragons are listed on the AH for quick purchasing, no need to place orders or wait for an online trainer. Prices are listed by indivdual trainers by level, between 5 and 10. Links to lairs are provided in the Username slot. We're also offering badges for buyers!! There are four badges this week, and the only qualification necessary is buying from one or more Shadow Mercs! They'll be announced today, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday!! We understand you'll be busy, so if you just want to check back on Sunday for them all that's fine with us!! Here is Day One's badge, based on the Driftwood Drag territory! Thank you to Leafwhisker for the wonderful art!! [center][img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/f3c4/f/2017/007/0/e/driftwood_badge_by_tealeafe-daumkuy.png[/img][/center]
gif-banner_zpszlrsdv60.gif

From the Shadows, a new Merc group appears!! We are the Mercwood Marauders, and we are currently OPEN for Arcane v Wind!

We’re Shadow’s merc service, and we’re here to supply you with leveled fodder to help with dominance.

Our dragons are listed on the AH for quick purchasing, no need to place orders or wait for an online trainer. Prices are listed by indivdual trainers by level, between 5 and 10. Links to lairs are provided in the Username slot.

We're also offering badges for buyers!! There are four badges this week, and the only qualification necessary is buying from one or more Shadow Mercs! They'll be announced today, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday!! We understand you'll be busy, so if you just want to check back on Sunday for them all that's fine with us!!

Here is Day One's badge, based on the Driftwood Drag territory! Thank you to Leafwhisker for the wonderful art!!
driftwood_badge_by_tealeafe-daumkuy.png
[b]Good Luck for the Battle of the Bay![/b] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1641232/1] [img]http://i.imgur.com/gpJzcrs.png[/img][/url][/center]
Good Luck for the Battle of the Bay!
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png