Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Insults used by dragonkind
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Urgent questions (trying to censor the gorilla warfare copypasta and make it FR related):

What insults do dragons use? Insults used towards one specific breed? Insults around your lair based off lore? Insults in general?

In my lair the term "owl" or "pellet" is used as an insult since... they're very... anti-owl...

I can imagine dragons getting into a heated insult war, and using the line "you triple basic avocado tert!"

Or "fodder." Heheheh
Urgent questions (trying to censor the gorilla warfare copypasta and make it FR related):

What insults do dragons use? Insults used towards one specific breed? Insults around your lair based off lore? Insults in general?

In my lair the term "owl" or "pellet" is used as an insult since... they're very... anti-owl...

I can imagine dragons getting into a heated insult war, and using the line "you triple basic avocado tert!"

Or "fodder." Heheheh
tumblr_og90efWc6W1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
One I've read in a book is "Go bite your own tail" (If I decide to write lore I'm using that)
One I've read in a book is "Go bite your own tail" (If I decide to write lore I'm using that)
tumblr_oujvn28ZjA1uxu4o6o1_250.gif
Every adolescent Guardian male at one point or another: "Oh yeah? Well you have a scraggly beard!"
Every adolescent Guardian male at one point or another: "Oh yeah? Well you have a scraggly beard!"
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
"Your frills are tiny!"
"Pile of Baldwin goo!"
"Heh, you can't even attack before meditating? Useless!"
"Your frills are tiny!"
"Pile of Baldwin goo!"
"Heh, you can't even attack before meditating? Useless!"
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
Coatls, to other coatls they despise, "Your plumage is fading."

I imagine pearlcatchers have the largest variety of insults towards everyone though.
Coatls, to other coatls they despise, "Your plumage is fading."

I imagine pearlcatchers have the largest variety of insults towards everyone though.
iXNOttm.gif
@tehcoffeezombie

I imagine pearlcatchers turn any word they use into an insult through sheer tone.

"Oh look, a guardian."

"I'm so sorry your gembond looks so upsetting."

etc
@tehcoffeezombie

I imagine pearlcatchers turn any word they use into an insult through sheer tone.

"Oh look, a guardian."

"I'm so sorry your gembond looks so upsetting."

etc
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
@PeachandPye

haha yes, that sounds about right. "Ah. Circuit. Lovely."

@PeachandPye

haha yes, that sounds about right. "Ah. Circuit. Lovely."

iXNOttm.gif
There was another thread about dragons insults I saw a couple months ago, but I don't know where it's gone. Anyway, more on topic I was writing and one of my dragons mentally described the another as being able to 'Talk the ears off a Pearlcatcher', which I think is a pretty funny insult. I think that Imps probably have a lot of Pearlcatcher related insults, and that insults talking about Snapper's flightlessness or a Spiral's hyperactivity are common. Plus there's always 'Son of a Harpy' if the dragon's really angry at someone.
There was another thread about dragons insults I saw a couple months ago, but I don't know where it's gone. Anyway, more on topic I was writing and one of my dragons mentally described the another as being able to 'Talk the ears off a Pearlcatcher', which I think is a pretty funny insult. I think that Imps probably have a lot of Pearlcatcher related insults, and that insults talking about Snapper's flightlessness or a Spiral's hyperactivity are common. Plus there's always 'Son of a Harpy' if the dragon's really angry at someone.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
"Yo mamma so ugly, no one would even buy her as fodder!"

"Are you breaking out? Oh, that's gembond, sorry."

"With that color, I wish your tert was basic."

Just "Basic."

Imps and PCs call dragons they don't like the other species, e.g. Imp calls other dragons Pearlcatcher, Pearlcatchers call other dragons Imps.
"Yo mamma so ugly, no one would even buy her as fodder!"

"Are you breaking out? Oh, that's gembond, sorry."

"With that color, I wish your tert was basic."

Just "Basic."

Imps and PCs call dragons they don't like the other species, e.g. Imp calls other dragons Pearlcatcher, Pearlcatchers call other dragons Imps.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

Shade spawn!
Shade spawn!
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10