Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | insulting service™©®
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Insult me please. I have money

Pick whatever dragons offends you the most, you're welcome to choose up to a lair worth. Pages 1 to 4 are mine, ignore dergs for sale.

Take your time, and choose your preferred amount. It'll be hard to choose, I know.
@Watermellon @cyleris
Insult me please. I have money

Pick whatever dragons offends you the most, you're welcome to choose up to a lair worth. Pages 1 to 4 are mine, ignore dergs for sale.

Take your time, and choose your preferred amount. It'll be hard to choose, I know.
@Watermellon @cyleris
chlZfGD.png
Double posts are for noobs
Double posts are for noobs
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist ah, double posts. happens to everybody. but lots of worries! no worries! we hope that you can tell us which tier you'd like (one derg/five dergs/fifteen dergs/whole lair aka 4 pages and below) :)
@Katalist ah, double posts. happens to everybody. but lots of worries! no worries! we hope that you can tell us which tier you'd like (one derg/five dergs/fifteen dergs/whole lair aka 4 pages and below) :)
pleasant_comm.png
I'm sorry, mobile sucks. :(

Honestly I can't choose. What about we do 5 dergs? And because I love every dragon equally and like a good dragon mom, I don't pick favourites, is there an option for you guys to pick random dragons, or dragons you seem worthy of bringing down a few rungs?

@Watermellon
I'm sorry, mobile sucks. :(

Honestly I can't choose. What about we do 5 dergs? And because I love every dragon equally and like a good dragon mom, I don't pick favourites, is there an option for you guys to pick random dragons, or dragons you seem worthy of bringing down a few rungs?

@Watermellon
chlZfGD.png
Sliiiide to the left
Sliiiide to the right
Kekeke
Check out my lair to Orpheus for a buncha cyleris-made insults ovo
Worth every treasure
Sliiiide to the left
Sliiiide to the right
Kekeke
Check out my lair to Orpheus for a buncha cyleris-made insults ovo
Worth every treasure
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
@KitalphaHart thanks
@KitalphaHart thanks
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
cyleris // she/her // fr +19

i'm on and off this site randomly
volcarona.png
@Katalist no worries! and i'll do yours if @cyleris (yes or no) doesn't feel like it. yes, i will pick random dragons for you. :) it might be a long wait though ;____; i've just done firewyrm's. (it takes me about 6~12mins to go through a whole lair page.)
@Katalist no worries! and i'll do yours if @cyleris (yes or no) doesn't feel like it. yes, i will pick random dragons for you. :) it might be a long wait though ;____; i've just done firewyrm's. (it takes me about 6~12mins to go through a whole lair page.)
pleasant_comm.png
@watermellon i've got a bit to do so you can handle katalist!!
@watermellon i've got a bit to do so you can handle katalist!!
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
cyleris // she/her // fr +19

i'm on and off this site randomly
volcarona.png
@cyleris yes ok f i n e am going to disappear for while though, i might've caught a cold. off to nap.
@cyleris yes ok f i n e am going to disappear for while though, i might've caught a cold. off to nap.
pleasant_comm.png
@Watermellon
Don't worry, please sleep easy. I'm off to have dinner anyway, so sleep is a good thing.

Insults need time to marinate, you see.
@Watermellon
Don't worry, please sleep easy. I'm off to have dinner anyway, so sleep is a good thing.

Insults need time to marinate, you see.
chlZfGD.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13