Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you ever...
1 2
Have dragons whose parents names really bother you? I have a dragon who has not one but both of his parents names misspelled in what seems to be an unintentional way and it really bother me. It's not like some one redoing Jasmine into Yazmine, it's a title that's actually misspelled. The owner isn't online so I can't just tell them and give them a scroll of renaming. I love the dragon himself, but when I see his parents name's, I hang my head. Anyone else feel me?
Have dragons whose parents names really bother you? I have a dragon who has not one but both of his parents names misspelled in what seems to be an unintentional way and it really bother me. It's not like some one redoing Jasmine into Yazmine, it's a title that's actually misspelled. The owner isn't online so I can't just tell them and give them a scroll of renaming. I love the dragon himself, but when I see his parents name's, I hang my head. Anyone else feel me?
VGxuHXT.png
And that is one of the reasons why I only have Gen1s. Aside of my two imperials, of course.
I'm so picky with the names of the dragons parents - it's incredible. And because I have of course no way to change them, Gen1s are the best way to avoid having parent names I don't like.
And that is one of the reasons why I only have Gen1s. Aside of my two imperials, of course.
I'm so picky with the names of the dragons parents - it's incredible. And because I have of course no way to change them, Gen1s are the best way to avoid having parent names I don't like.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
This is why I collect g1s :') No parents at all.. I can name my babies the most ridiculous things and no one would complain I ruined their offspring list.. and I don't have to be bothered with ugly parents names. It's great.
This is why I collect g1s :') No parents at all.. I can name my babies the most ridiculous things and no one would complain I ruined their offspring list.. and I don't have to be bothered with ugly parents names. It's great.
I try to pretend they don't exist. But yeah, would be nice if you could "hide" the parent's names.
I try to pretend they don't exist. But yeah, would be nice if you could "hide" the parent's names.
shadow_0.png

cVPo4yi.png
jA5A7gu.png
leo4ZYP.png

Yw8EvNQ.png
VvgJdjI.png
oaolHwW.png
light_2.png Looking to buy a copy of Skin: Shadekind. Pm if interested
@absolmon

I have never cared about names unless they are insulting ...even unnamed I am fine with but I have cannons around those.

Unnamed and alive the hatchling does not know their parent .

Unnamed and exalted the dragon passed away.
@absolmon

I have never cared about names unless they are insulting ...even unnamed I am fine with but I have cannons around those.

Unnamed and alive the hatchling does not know their parent .

Unnamed and exalted the dragon passed away.
A5i3AHB.png
@absolmon one of my criteria when buying a dragon is what the parents are like. i usually breed my own dragons, though, so that i can decide their parents' names myself.

you can't tell other people how to play their game, though, and that includes the way they name their dragons.
@absolmon one of my criteria when buying a dragon is what the parents are like. i usually breed my own dragons, though, so that i can decide their parents' names myself.

you can't tell other people how to play their game, though, and that includes the way they name their dragons.
she was standing over me with a cigarette, the moon behind her,
yelling at me how in dance and music it's all mathematical
One of my dragons has both his parents unnamed and It's just kinda like, "Oh your so pretty and-.........." 0_0 [img]http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x444/SeveraSlyth/Reaction%20GIFs/Daniel-Craig-Knocking-Over-Monopoly-Board-SNL-1.gif[/img]
One of my dragons has both his parents unnamed and It's just kinda like, "Oh your so pretty and-.........." 0_0
Daniel-Craig-Knocking-Over-Monopoly-Board-SNL-1.gif
MBjujvx.png
@aearinn @heeroku
It's not that it's a bad name, but they misspelled thief as theif. It's a little distracting, but I can live with it. I've spent enough money on him for it not to matter.
@aearinn @heeroku
It's not that it's a bad name, but they misspelled thief as theif. It's a little distracting, but I can live with it. I've spent enough money on him for it not to matter.
VGxuHXT.png
I don't fuss about this much, to be honest.

Though my friend did message the father of one of my fandragons and got them to change the name to the characcters speculated father! The reason? That friend and I always debate whether it's true or not and I always say it isn't.
I don't fuss about this much, to be honest.

Though my friend did message the father of one of my fandragons and got them to change the name to the characcters speculated father! The reason? That friend and I always debate whether it's true or not and I always say it isn't.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I see no problem wih that ._.
I see no problem wih that ._.
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
1 2