Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A ROR Skin/Accent PSA
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[quote name="StormBerserker" date=2016-09-26 05:53:21] Please yes bone armor- ALSO, GIVE US SOME MIRROR ACCENTS PLEASE. PARTICULARLY MALES. Because srsly male Mirrors never get accents and it's unacceptable for their own holiday to never give them any ;A; [/quote] Seriously! When I went to get a plague rep I was super bent out of shape because there were NO Plague festival skins or accents for Female Mirrors and only ONE skin for Male Mirrors from the very first festival so expensive, and tbh pretty dull looking. I had to buy a UM accent for my Female Mirror Plague rep.
StormBerserker wrote on 2016-09-26:
Please yes bone armor-

ALSO, GIVE US SOME MIRROR ACCENTS PLEASE. PARTICULARLY MALES. Because srsly male Mirrors never get accents and it's unacceptable for their own holiday to never give them any ;A;

Seriously!
When I went to get a plague rep I was super bent out of shape because there were NO Plague festival skins or accents for Female Mirrors and only ONE skin for Male Mirrors from the very first festival so expensive, and tbh pretty dull looking.

I had to buy a UM accent for my Female Mirror Plague rep.
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
@christovski

There was a male mirror skin last year but it was...eh, it wasn't bad but it didn't really scream "Plague" to me you know?

I'm also using a UM accent for my plaguerep (and custom) which thankfully works for him, but his mate (my random) needs a nice accent too. She's wearing a Trickmurk accent now which works as well for her but she's a plague dragon she should show it xD
@christovski

There was a male mirror skin last year but it was...eh, it wasn't bad but it didn't really scream "Plague" to me you know?

I'm also using a UM accent for my plaguerep (and custom) which thankfully works for him, but his mate (my random) needs a nice accent too. She's wearing a Trickmurk accent now which works as well for her but she's a plague dragon she should show it xD
DVcXRyP.png
I would enjoy a skin of a fighter, like someone who's survived a lot, scars and things?
I would enjoy a skin of a fighter, like someone who's survived a lot, scars and things?
n5wFWNS.png5IGrM17.jpg
Bless this thread
Bless this thread
E27J5Sp.png
J7D1quC.png
Zs4VhSn.pngbOjW1AX.png
UYR6vpC.pngHJLIYn4.png
3db916195a6b500e95d8fb9723ce4a95c285a701.gif
@Krosulhah

I brought that up because one of the rule on skins/accents is that a dragon cannot appear to be suffering but the weird thing is that parasites and mutations also fall under that (Not all the time but you know) so that's why I find it weird that wounds are not allowed but a dragon covered by a parasitic fungus is

@StormBeserker

YES MORE MIRROR LOVE, I was disappointing there were no accents or skins for mirrors for my first ROR (2014 XD) last year there was only ONE male mirror skin, ridiculous! Specially since I love mirrors so much, now I get it they have to check etnries if they follow the rules and whatnot and not all of them do so but still. Personally I think there should at least be a skin and accent for both genders of the native breed >> I'm sure we'll be voer run with bog sneaks entries...Not that I mind they're new same thing happened to nocs but I don't want ROR to be over run by bog sneaks
@Krosulhah

I brought that up because one of the rule on skins/accents is that a dragon cannot appear to be suffering but the weird thing is that parasites and mutations also fall under that (Not all the time but you know) so that's why I find it weird that wounds are not allowed but a dragon covered by a parasitic fungus is

@StormBeserker

YES MORE MIRROR LOVE, I was disappointing there were no accents or skins for mirrors for my first ROR (2014 XD) last year there was only ONE male mirror skin, ridiculous! Specially since I love mirrors so much, now I get it they have to check etnries if they follow the rules and whatnot and not all of them do so but still. Personally I think there should at least be a skin and accent for both genders of the native breed >> I'm sure we'll be voer run with bog sneaks entries...Not that I mind they're new same thing happened to nocs but I don't want ROR to be over run by bog sneaks
DVcXRyP.png
@Apocalyptichorse
Oh you're right. Hm not sure how I missed that one but I agree there isn't much about it that says "Plague"
@Apocalyptichorse
Oh you're right. Hm not sure how I missed that one but I agree there isn't much about it that says "Plague"
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
What if you're a dead alive dragon? Died then revived? Or like, half dead or something
What if you're a dead alive dragon? Died then revived? Or like, half dead or something
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
I am all for bone armor and mirror accents! I don't have too many mirrors but Id love accemts for the ones I do have!
Also survivor-type stuff, like scars and all that. Mutations are always cool too.
I am all for bone armor and mirror accents! I don't have too many mirrors but Id love accemts for the ones I do have!
Also survivor-type stuff, like scars and all that. Mutations are always cool too.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I guess in here to represent the other side of the issue, or at least a neutral party. I, too, think zombies are overplayed and dry now, but undead dragons just have so many lore possibilities!! Have you ever seen the "Guardian loyalty- How far will it go?" thread, because WOW! Undead dragons have the potential to be absolutely heartbreaking. What about a Frankenstein-esque story: A Guardian's charge dies, and the Guardian, desperate to have their honor and their passion restored uses the forbidden arts to revive their charge, resulting in expulsion from clan after clan? Or an imp who cannot bear the thought of one day becoming a mindless Emperor, orders their own resurrection so that they may live on, without fear of harming anyone? Or how about a warrior, who must protect his clan, purposefully dying so that he may live again eternal, always to protect his home? I agree, no zombies for a while, but ugh, other undeads could be so much fun, even if Plaguemomma doesn't agree!
I guess in here to represent the other side of the issue, or at least a neutral party. I, too, think zombies are overplayed and dry now, but undead dragons just have so many lore possibilities!! Have you ever seen the "Guardian loyalty- How far will it go?" thread, because WOW! Undead dragons have the potential to be absolutely heartbreaking. What about a Frankenstein-esque story: A Guardian's charge dies, and the Guardian, desperate to have their honor and their passion restored uses the forbidden arts to revive their charge, resulting in expulsion from clan after clan? Or an imp who cannot bear the thought of one day becoming a mindless Emperor, orders their own resurrection so that they may live on, without fear of harming anyone? Or how about a warrior, who must protect his clan, purposefully dying so that he may live again eternal, always to protect his home? I agree, no zombies for a while, but ugh, other undeads could be so much fun, even if Plaguemomma doesn't agree!
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

we've taken that into consideration and this years RoR though i don't know what the theme yet is i know that it won't have any zombies ;)
we've taken that into consideration and this years RoR though i don't know what the theme yet is i know that it won't have any zombies ;)
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17