Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Just one more!
I only need the Rosy Peryton to have collected all the Swipp's familiars trades!

It's taken literally since I started on FR. And I cheated a bit, because I won one in a raffle and was gifted the materials for another. XD

But I'm sooooo close, and of course now that I'm waiting for the trade to come up....I haven't seen it in like a week. Swipp. Swipp, why.

How many of the Swipp familiars do you have? Which one(s) have eluded you the most? What was the hardest to collect for?

I definitely spent the longest trying to get the cobras. It took me months upon months to get all the snakes.
I only need the Rosy Peryton to have collected all the Swipp's familiars trades!

It's taken literally since I started on FR. And I cheated a bit, because I won one in a raffle and was gifted the materials for another. XD

But I'm sooooo close, and of course now that I'm waiting for the trade to come up....I haven't seen it in like a week. Swipp. Swipp, why.

How many of the Swipp familiars do you have? Which one(s) have eluded you the most? What was the hardest to collect for?

I definitely spent the longest trying to get the cobras. It took me months upon months to get all the snakes.
tumblr_ohqcwjmB651uz5kfbo1_500.png
@RogueRainbow oooooo the Rosy Peryton is super pretty!! I literally only have the Bellus Glamortail and the Seaweed/Autumn sea horse things (I cannot remember their names. Why?) (Which doesn't bother me tbh. Really want the cobras tho D:

but congrats on collecting them all!!
@RogueRainbow oooooo the Rosy Peryton is super pretty!! I literally only have the Bellus Glamortail and the Seaweed/Autumn sea horse things (I cannot remember their names. Why?) (Which doesn't bother me tbh. Really want the cobras tho D:

but congrats on collecting them all!!
I'm still missing almost all of them, but I didn't really start collecting familiars until recently. I'm close to having enough materials for some of them though, and I just got the Wispwillow Peryton the last time the trade was up!

Congrats on your familiars!! Hopefully I can catch up soon.
I'm still missing almost all of them, but I didn't really start collecting familiars until recently. I'm close to having enough materials for some of them though, and I just got the Wispwillow Peryton the last time the trade was up!

Congrats on your familiars!! Hopefully I can catch up soon.
4Ahxw5q.png

KT
FRT +3
h7pejHd.gif
I only have the Autumn Seadragon :|

Congrats! :D
I only have the Autumn Seadragon :|

Congrats! :D
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.