Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Baldwin is a Reptile Now??
I don't know how long he's been like this, this change could have happened months ago and I didn't notice, but a friend just pointed it out to me- here's the old Baldwin compared to the current one. [b]Old[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Ce0wuL4.png[/img] [b]New[/b] [img]https://app.schoology.com/system/files/attachments/page_embeds/m/2016-09/Screenshot_2016-09-17_at_1.09.52_PM_57dd78f75a809.png[/img] WHY THE HECK IS HE A REPTILE NOW
I don't know how long he's been like this, this change could have happened months ago and I didn't notice, but a friend just pointed it out to me- here's the old Baldwin compared to the current one.

Old
Ce0wuL4.png

New
Screenshot_2016-09-17_at_1.09.52_PM_57dd78f75a809.png

WHY THE HECK IS HE A REPTILE NOW
lnxl9J6.jpg
@ScarletFairy There is a very busy thread about it here.
@ScarletFairy There is a very busy thread about it here.
light_small.png
Happiness can be found,
even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light.

light_small.png
@Charoula
Oh, I didn't realize that. Thank you!
@Charoula
Oh, I didn't realize that. Thank you!
lnxl9J6.jpg
@ScarletFairy I was actually talking about this with some friends last night. They're thinking it might be because we're getting a new Baldwin exclusive breed. I'm hoping they're right but, I don't know what else it could signal.
@ScarletFairy I was actually talking about this with some friends last night. They're thinking it might be because we're getting a new Baldwin exclusive breed. I'm hoping they're right but, I don't know what else it could signal.
BBQ4OBF.png
At first I thought this was a photoshop thread b/c I was looking for the pic and couldn't find it

but then...

I saw him.

Also if he is no longer a pearlcatcher, why does he still have the pearl?
At first I thought this was a photoshop thread b/c I was looking for the pic and couldn't find it

but then...

I saw him.

Also if he is no longer a pearlcatcher, why does he still have the pearl?
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
@monkfishlover

I remember reading in the q and a thread that if a dragon is breed changed from a Pearlcatcher to another breed, the pearl is still there, but the dragon no longer feels any connection to it. Maybe Baldwin's holding onto it for sentimental reasons.
@monkfishlover

I remember reading in the q and a thread that if a dragon is breed changed from a Pearlcatcher to another breed, the pearl is still there, but the dragon no longer feels any connection to it. Maybe Baldwin's holding onto it for sentimental reasons.
venusaur-mega.gif
@ScarletFairy Hello! This thread is being locked as a duplicate. There's a big thread about what Baldwin's changes might mean. Please add your contributions and ideas to that thread! :)
@ScarletFairy Hello! This thread is being locked as a duplicate. There's a big thread about what Baldwin's changes might mean. Please add your contributions and ideas to that thread! :)