Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What will happen to Baldwin?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="cr1tikal" date=2016-09-15 13:53:52] somebody PLEASE get this man some health insurance [/quote] please Also, idk if anyone's pointed this out, but his horn is shorter, too...
cr1tikal wrote on 2016-09-15:
somebody PLEASE get this man some health insurance
please

Also, idk if anyone's pointed this out, but his horn is shorter, too...
he/they
[img]https://rumseyhe.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/blog10-pic3.jpg[/img] I found out what Baldwin is turning into guys!!
blog10-pic3.jpg

I found out what Baldwin is turning into guys!!
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo1_540.gif
Honestly I'm just glad I'm not going crazy ;-;
Like, yesterday I noticed the liver spots/scabs, and today I noticed his horn was broken and I'm just like, HAS IT ALWAYS BEEN THIS WAY????????????
Honestly I'm just glad I'm not going crazy ;-;
Like, yesterday I noticed the liver spots/scabs, and today I noticed his horn was broken and I'm just like, HAS IT ALWAYS BEEN THIS WAY????????????
If Baldwin's death is what it takes to get Ghost/Points or a new breed, I am fully prepared to make that sacrifice.

And by that I mean I am fully prepared to sacrifice Baldwin to get new things.
If Baldwin's death is what it takes to get Ghost/Points or a new breed, I am fully prepared to make that sacrifice.

And by that I mean I am fully prepared to sacrifice Baldwin to get new things.
ccDyspX.png
baldwin you okay there buddy?
baldwin you okay there buddy?
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
You are old, father Baldwin,
your whiskers are gone,
And your mane is most perfectly white.
Yet you're stirring always that cauldron;
Do you think, at your age, it is right?

'You see,' says the Pearlcatcher,
In my youth, I worried it would damage my brain.
But now that I know for a fact I have none,
I do it again and again!'.
You are old, father Baldwin,
your whiskers are gone,
And your mane is most perfectly white.
Yet you're stirring always that cauldron;
Do you think, at your age, it is right?

'You see,' says the Pearlcatcher,
In my youth, I worried it would damage my brain.
But now that I know for a fact I have none,
I do it again and again!'.
I am so glad that someone else noticed this. I've been almost not on the site the last two days with how busy I've been, and just finally got the chance to do some brewing. I did a double take and thought I was losing my mind.

I hope that these changes lead to something awesome. I'd be super sad if he gets replaced, or something of that sort. T_T Buuuut.... I think you guys are right. I'd bet that it has to do with the extra time for the rollover. Some sort of special event. I'm excited (and admittedly a little nervous) to see how this all plays out.

In the meantime, dear Baldwin, get lots of rest and fluids!
I am so glad that someone else noticed this. I've been almost not on the site the last two days with how busy I've been, and just finally got the chance to do some brewing. I did a double take and thought I was losing my mind.

I hope that these changes lead to something awesome. I'd be super sad if he gets replaced, or something of that sort. T_T Buuuut.... I think you guys are right. I'd bet that it has to do with the extra time for the rollover. Some sort of special event. I'm excited (and admittedly a little nervous) to see how this all plays out.

In the meantime, dear Baldwin, get lots of rest and fluids!
Wsu677T.png
Did the spots correlate with the shorter horn, sudden teeth, and whisker loss or did those happen later?

I would love a new breed but at this point I'm starting to think they're a myth. Just like coli eggs.
Did the spots correlate with the shorter horn, sudden teeth, and whisker loss or did those happen later?

I would love a new breed but at this point I'm starting to think they're a myth. Just like coli eggs.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
@SpindleWinter

*Applauds*
@SpindleWinter

*Applauds*
Quote:

I was going to make a comment about how his horn has always been broken off, but then I noticed it was actually shorter.
I mean, hovering that close around a simmering cauldron can't be healthy. x)
Quote:

I was going to make a comment about how his horn has always been broken off, but then I noticed it was actually shorter.
I mean, hovering that close around a simmering cauldron can't be healthy. x)
She/Her

plague_banner.png
+ Pinging OK, Chill, I play to enjoy cute, funny Dergs and admire other's creativity.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7