Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What will happen to Baldwin?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="Orangecat" date=2016-09-15 03:32:06] Nah that's how gembond initially manifests. He'll be sparkling one of these days. [/quote]
Orangecat wrote on 2016-09-15:
Nah that's how gembond initially manifests. He'll be sparkling one of these days.
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
[quote name="Lindwur" date=2016-09-15 07:37:06] I'm hoping for a Halloween update regarding Baldwin's new design~ May as well sidle along with the "Maybe a new breed" side of things, cuz that would be pretty neato if that happened- not holding my breath for it, but Halloween Baldwin Breed? [/quote] It would be cool to think that a new breed is coming out! I don't think the breed will necessarily be Halloween themed, but a Baldwin breed would be great! Also not only is his appearance changing a foreshadowing, but also check this out [item=Imbued Sulfur] THIS THING IS ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE TO MAKE....if this isn't an ingredient for a baldwin breed idk what it is
Lindwur wrote on 2016-09-15:
I'm hoping for a Halloween update regarding Baldwin's new design~ May as well sidle along with the "Maybe a new breed" side of things, cuz that would be pretty neato if that happened- not holding my breath for it, but Halloween Baldwin Breed?

It would be cool to think that a new breed is coming out!

I don't think the breed will necessarily be Halloween themed, but a Baldwin breed would be great!

Also not only is his appearance changing a foreshadowing, but also check this out

Imbued Sulfur THIS THING IS ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE TO MAKE....if this isn't an ingredient for a baldwin breed idk what it is
vbbq61.png
@dirkjake i see you

idk though...most likely it's just him...aging? i mean what kind of breed would grow spots. that'd most likely be a tert

but a baldwin breed would be very interesting and they may be working on such a thing; just not making HIM into it necessarily
@dirkjake i see you

idk though...most likely it's just him...aging? i mean what kind of breed would grow spots. that'd most likely be a tert

but a baldwin breed would be very interesting and they may be working on such a thing; just not making HIM into it necessarily
bf07384224152d6c16f9c1bdb723883e.png
He's just shedding off his scales.. like a snake.
He's just shedding off his scales.. like a snake.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
... Did anyone remember Baldwin having teeth? It's like we're all playing a game of spot the difference with Baldwin.
... Did anyone remember Baldwin having teeth? It's like we're all playing a game of spot the difference with Baldwin.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@nesu he's actually GROWING some now rather than losing them. that can't be explained as aging, so maybe there IS some sort of breed change/mutation going on... EDIT: pics for clarity original [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/2aa2068385bf6cccdbf024e64f176447/tumblr_odjg1oUTBr1u61yqbo1_400.png[/img] now [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/fe41af0353001b5269057ab425249a0c/tumblr_odjg1oUTBr1u61yqbo2_400.png[/img] but it still just seems like he's aging...it still wouldn't explain the teeth, unless false teeth? wait...can dragons even get false teeth?
@nesu he's actually GROWING some now rather than losing them. that can't be explained as aging, so maybe there IS some sort of breed change/mutation going on...

EDIT: pics for clarity

original
tumblr_odjg1oUTBr1u61yqbo1_400.png

now
tumblr_odjg1oUTBr1u61yqbo2_400.png

but it still just seems like he's aging...it still wouldn't explain the teeth, unless false teeth? wait...can dragons even get false teeth?
bf07384224152d6c16f9c1bdb723883e.png
I don't think he'd be aging and dying off.

1. His whiskers are gone. They couldn't have just disappeared. There's no evidence of scarring or any of the sort? I can understand the spots and as an art update but..I don't know.

2. If they replaced him with a new dragon if he's again and has to retire then it wouldn't be BALDWIN'S BREW anymore. It just wouldn't make sense on the game mechanic side.

3.Also why would they update the art over the span of several days ( or three days)

Admins show us the forbidden reason
I don't think he'd be aging and dying off.

1. His whiskers are gone. They couldn't have just disappeared. There's no evidence of scarring or any of the sort? I can understand the spots and as an art update but..I don't know.

2. If they replaced him with a new dragon if he's again and has to retire then it wouldn't be BALDWIN'S BREW anymore. It just wouldn't make sense on the game mechanic side.

3.Also why would they update the art over the span of several days ( or three days)

Admins show us the forbidden reason
vbbq61.png
[quote name="DirkJake" date=2016-09-15 11:34:13] 1. His whiskers are gone. They couldn't have just disappeared. There's no evidence of scarring or any of the sort? [/quote] I didn't even realize his whiskers were missing until you pointed this out. I noticed that his horn is shorter, too, now that I look at the two images side-by-side.
DirkJake wrote on 2016-09-15:
1. His whiskers are gone. They couldn't have just disappeared. There's no evidence of scarring or any of the sort?

I didn't even realize his whiskers were missing until you pointed this out.

I noticed that his horn is shorter, too, now that I look at the two images side-by-side.

Someday I'll put something creative here.
[quote name="DirkJake" date=2016-09-15 11:05:54] [quote name="Lindwur" date=2016-09-15 07:37:06] I'm hoping for a Halloween update regarding Baldwin's new design~ May as well sidle along with the "Maybe a new breed" side of things, cuz that would be pretty neato if that happened- not holding my breath for it, but Halloween Baldwin Breed? [/quote] It would be cool to think that a new breed is coming out! I don't think the breed will necessarily be Halloween themed, but a Baldwin breed would be great! Also not only is his appearance changing a foreshadowing, but also check this out [item=Imbued Sulfur] THIS THING IS ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE TO MAKE....if this isn't an ingredient for a baldwin breed idk what it is [/quote] yeah i made two of those when i saw how complicated they were in preparation for whatever they're used for lol
DirkJake wrote on 2016-09-15:
Lindwur wrote on 2016-09-15:
I'm hoping for a Halloween update regarding Baldwin's new design~ May as well sidle along with the "Maybe a new breed" side of things, cuz that would be pretty neato if that happened- not holding my breath for it, but Halloween Baldwin Breed?

It would be cool to think that a new breed is coming out!

I don't think the breed will necessarily be Halloween themed, but a Baldwin breed would be great!

Also not only is his appearance changing a foreshadowing, but also check this out

Imbued Sulfur THIS THING IS ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE TO MAKE....if this isn't an ingredient for a baldwin breed idk what it is

yeah i made two of those when i saw how complicated they were in preparation for whatever they're used for lol
VWPWMZp.png
guys i miss his whiskers :(
guys i miss his whiskers :(

puffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuff

FR +9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7