Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You sneaky buggers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[item=Cloud Chaser]
Cloud Chaser

j3zsWMV.png
Click to get your own flight banner (by Khrysteen)
[item=daffodil] it feels like a LOTR reference but it's not a potato.
Daffodil

it feels like a LOTR reference but it's not a potato.

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
Sparrow Skull

Pirates of the Caribbean!
Sparrow Skull

Pirates of the Caribbean!
2YPv3wq.png
ohmygoshimbeingquotedifeelspecial

Amazing staff we have.

I love 'em. (even if I'm a little upset that the first festival items won't be in JSI (Joxar's Spare Inventory) even just for a 1-2% chance so they don't disappear forever like Imp Scrolls and other Kickstarter items... I feel bad for any new players who join in a year or two and really want the sprites.)
ohmygoshimbeingquotedifeelspecial

Amazing staff we have.

I love 'em. (even if I'm a little upset that the first festival items won't be in JSI (Joxar's Spare Inventory) even just for a 1-2% chance so they don't disappear forever like Imp Scrolls and other Kickstarter items... I feel bad for any new players who join in a year or two and really want the sprites.)
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
huh, i have never thought the mods doing that.
*runs to check hoard*
huh, i have never thought the mods doing that.
*runs to check hoard*
tumblr_ocu0yt1HI61tx7oqgo1_500.png
[quote name="underscores222" date=2016-08-27 21:59:17] [item=Cloud Chaser] [/quote]I don't get it?
underscores222 wrote on 2016-08-27:
Cloud Chaser
I don't get it?
Please ignore all post from before 15/3/18. Thanks and have an awesome day!
[quote name="tokayyoshi" date=2016-08-28 16:07:41] [quote name="underscores222" date=2016-08-27 21:59:17] [item=Cloud Chaser] [/quote]I don't get it? [/quote] Ah The hitchhikers guide to the universe I asked them what the answer to life the universe and everything and they said 42
tokayyoshi wrote on 2016-08-28:
underscores222 wrote on 2016-08-27:
Cloud Chaser
I don't get it?
Ah
The hitchhikers guide to the universe
I asked them what the answer to life the universe and everything and they said 42
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20769569] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/207696/20769569_350.png[/img] [/url] I didn't even notice that until now, but because of that I must now make my "hipster" dragon (who plays the harp because guitars are "so overrated") also be into A Song of Ice and Fire while the rest of the clan is like "Why in the Tidelord's name is he talking about a song about the Icewarden and the Flamecaller?" Meanwhile I have a Daenerys dragon in my lair too who is the only one who sorta understands what he's talking about...

20769569_350.png

I didn't even notice that until now, but because of that I must now make my "hipster" dragon (who plays the harp because guitars are "so overrated") also be into A Song of Ice and Fire while the rest of the clan is like "Why in the Tidelord's name is he talking about a song about the Icewarden and the Flamecaller?"

Meanwhile I have a Daenerys dragon in my lair too who is the only one who sorta understands what he's talking about...
jrNqxiw.gif[/left)
Oh wow i never noticed any of this! Its nice to see references to other things hah
Oh wow i never noticed any of this! Its nice to see references to other things hah
tumblr_n0t9nrrLuP1szl458o1_400.gif
[item=grey squirrel]
Grey Squirrel
LzV24hc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8