Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What should I do?
1 2
I have an Unhatched Fire Egg in my Vault, and I don't know what to do with it. I'm thinking maybe I'll hatch it, but I want your suggestions.

And no I'm not selling it.
I have an Unhatched Fire Egg in my Vault, and I don't know what to do with it. I'm thinking maybe I'll hatch it, but I want your suggestions.

And no I'm not selling it.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
If you don't want to sell it your choices are hatch it or keep it in your vault.
Sounds like you want to hatch it.
If you don't want to sell it your choices are hatch it or keep it in your vault.
Sounds like you want to hatch it.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
wait for some cool event that their hatchday can remind you of, I'm hatching my light egg on the equinox
wait for some cool event that their hatchday can remind you of, I'm hatching my light egg on the equinox
H0GRpN2.png
@FlareTheDragon
If you don't want to sell, wait for the Flameforger Festival at the End of August and hatch it to celebrate. It's your flight holiday :D

(I always hatch a Light Egg at Brightshine and sometimes also at other festivals)
@FlareTheDragon
If you don't want to sell, wait for the Flameforger Festival at the End of August and hatch it to celebrate. It's your flight holiday :D

(I always hatch a Light Egg at Brightshine and sometimes also at other festivals)
lightfull.png
@FlareTheDragon

Save it for a special date! I have my Plague egg (forever thanking TheMythOfBeauty) to hatch on the day the Game Grumps play Trauma Center again! (Silly I know)
@FlareTheDragon

Save it for a special date! I have my Plague egg (forever thanking TheMythOfBeauty) to hatch on the day the Game Grumps play Trauma Center again! (Silly I know)
Akhilleus.gif
not the arcanist imo
not the arcanist imo
Friendly reminder to drink some water, do some stretches and remember that you are important and that you should take care of yourself.
If you're not going to sell it, you're going to keep it, so what exactly are you asking? :D
If you're not going to sell it, you're going to keep it, so what exactly are you asking? :D
My vote is hatch it during the Flameforger Festival or on your birthday.
My vote is hatch it during the Flameforger Festival or on your birthday.
Jd9Jdye.png
well if yooure not going to sell it, you can always give it to me :O
[quote name="Sassicide" date=2016-08-08 12:22:47] well if yooure not going to sell it, you can always give it to me :O [/quote]
Sassicide wrote on 2016-08-08:
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
1 2