Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thoughts on supporting flight during Dom
1 2 3
I always choose whoever has the better raffle tbh or if they're both good (like LvP was) dump equal amounts of dragons into both so that I don't feel as bad XD
I always choose whoever has the better raffle tbh or if they're both good (like LvP was) dump equal amounts of dragons into both so that I don't feel as bad XD
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
I go with my favorite Flight. Right now, it's Shadow because I'm planning to visit them whenever possible.
I go with my favorite Flight. Right now, it's Shadow because I'm planning to visit them whenever possible.
I usually go for the highest payouts, gems, and if I tried both, quickest response times. If I have a good friend in either flight I'll support them.
A neat, easy spreadsheet is also a huge plus. However, it happens often that I can't choose just one flight, and send a bit to both.
I usually go for the highest payouts, gems, and if I tried both, quickest response times. If I have a good friend in either flight I'll support them.
A neat, easy spreadsheet is also a huge plus. However, it happens often that I can't choose just one flight, and send a bit to both.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
I actually don't sell or donate dragons to a Flight during a Dom battle, mainly because I like maintaining a certain level of neutrality in my clan. I'll level and exalt dragons when my own Flight is pushing, but that's about the extent of my participation!
I actually don't sell or donate dragons to a Flight during a Dom battle, mainly because I like maintaining a certain level of neutrality in my clan. I'll level and exalt dragons when my own Flight is pushing, but that's about the extent of my participation!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I usually go for the highest payout. Sometimes I just support the flight with the deity that I like best, though. I love Earthshaker so I almost always support Earth. With some dom battles, I just support whichever flight is coming in second.
I usually go for the highest payout. Sometimes I just support the flight with the deity that I like best, though. I love Earthshaker so I almost always support Earth. With some dom battles, I just support whichever flight is coming in second.
UqHFmmO.png female | lv25s for sale
1 2 3