Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thoughts on supporting flight during Dom
1 2 3
I went with Shadow this time because I liked their prizes better, but what will keep me coming back is that they always have a good number of people on to take your fodder, and they're super fast with the turnaround times. That was especially important when I had fewer lair spaces, but even now, I hate missing a good deal in the AH because I'm waiting for fodder to exit! :3 I don't honestly care about gems--I can always trade for those--and high payouts are nice, but as someone who trains very quickly, turnaround time is my most important factor.
I went with Shadow this time because I liked their prizes better, but what will keep me coming back is that they always have a good number of people on to take your fodder, and they're super fast with the turnaround times. That was especially important when I had fewer lair spaces, but even now, I hate missing a good deal in the AH because I'm waiting for fodder to exit! :3 I don't honestly care about gems--I can always trade for those--and high payouts are nice, but as someone who trains very quickly, turnaround time is my most important factor.
9o5YF7O.png
[quote name="rochester" date=2016-08-04 17:14:26] I go on payout, or if they're the same I choose the underdog c: [/quote] That's what I do as well! I usually stick to one flight during a dom battle unless the other flight's payouts are substantially better.
rochester wrote on 2016-08-04:
I go on payout, or if they're the same I choose the underdog c:

That's what I do as well! I usually stick to one flight during a dom battle unless the other flight's payouts are substantially better.
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
@GoldeFeathyr
I did that once and found that i made more leveling them to 5 or 6 and flipping them. However, I train my fodder in the Golem Workshop so once I am on a roll, I keep going...so I usually level to 8. Selling the drops from the Golem Workshop brings in a ton of treasure so that makes up the difference for me. Try it though...let me know what you find out!
@GoldeFeathyr
I did that once and found that i made more leveling them to 5 or 6 and flipping them. However, I train my fodder in the Golem Workshop so once I am on a roll, I keep going...so I usually level to 8. Selling the drops from the Golem Workshop brings in a ton of treasure so that makes up the difference for me. Try it though...let me know what you find out!
@ciceqi
I am the same. I lost out on some super low AH prices waiting on a CR to go through. I understand that people are busy so its not a big deal, but I do appreciate fast buyers who allow me to keep the flow of dragons moving.
@ciceqi
I am the same. I lost out on some super low AH prices waiting on a CR to go through. I understand that people are busy so its not a big deal, but I do appreciate fast buyers who allow me to keep the flow of dragons moving.
pUaAvHp.pngKNAvkWg.pngbQXuoer.pngtRvToEi.gif67zHSWd.png6CDnDt4.png
First, I'm trying to get as many badges as possible, then I sell to whoever has the higher payout or whoever has reasonably fast attendants online (which is a problem sometimes). Sometimes I may feel like supporting one or the other.

But badges. I'm really not looking forward to not getting next week's Plague badges. T_T
First, I'm trying to get as many badges as possible, then I sell to whoever has the higher payout or whoever has reasonably fast attendants online (which is a problem sometimes). Sometimes I may feel like supporting one or the other.

But badges. I'm really not looking forward to not getting next week's Plague badges. T_T
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
@ItsSnowWonder
I've never really had the capacity to participate in Dom, but now I do. I think my model for now will be "sell on AH at end of week for big bucks" and see how that goes.
@ItsSnowWonder
I've never really had the capacity to participate in Dom, but now I do. I think my model for now will be "sell on AH at end of week for big bucks" and see how that goes.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
If I don't have any personal preference, I usually stick to the flight with higher payouts and fast attendants :3 If there's no real difference, I just send to both, or the one that's on the second place to keep things more interesting.

I've heard that badges are a good incentive for many players too, but I collect only those I get during our own pushes.

This battle I'm supporting Wind more (sent a couple of dragons to Shadow too, though) but for next week I have no preference at all, so payouts it will be :D
If I don't have any personal preference, I usually stick to the flight with higher payouts and fast attendants :3 If there's no real difference, I just send to both, or the one that's on the second place to keep things more interesting.

I've heard that badges are a good incentive for many players too, but I collect only those I get during our own pushes.

This battle I'm supporting Wind more (sent a couple of dragons to Shadow too, though) but for next week I have no preference at all, so payouts it will be :D
I support whoever pays me the most. In intense battles like this one I merc, so whoever buys my dragons first gets my support, I guess! I do have a secret preference for who wins, usually - dependent upon how much I like a particular flight's lore/aesthetic or if I have friends in a flight - but I'm afraid dragon dolla is my main motivator. I expanded my lair this week, gotta replenish my poor vault!
I support whoever pays me the most. In intense battles like this one I merc, so whoever buys my dragons first gets my support, I guess! I do have a secret preference for who wins, usually - dependent upon how much I like a particular flight's lore/aesthetic or if I have friends in a flight - but I'm afraid dragon dolla is my main motivator. I expanded my lair this week, gotta replenish my poor vault!
I go on payout, unless I have a friend in one of the flights. I forgot there was a Dom battle this week since there's nothing on the dragons wanted board and I never check the raffle boards.
I go on payout, unless I have a friend in one of the flights. I forgot there was a Dom battle this week since there's nothing on the dragons wanted board and I never check the raffle boards.
idzY2uK.png
@Avarice [quote]- but I'm afraid dragon dolla is my main motivator. [/quote] The almighty Dragon Dolla....love it!
@Avarice
Quote:
- but I'm afraid dragon dolla is my main motivator.
The almighty Dragon Dolla....love it!
1 2 3