Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Should I change flights?
I'm currently in lightning and when I first started I thought lightning sounded the most appealing but once I saw the landscape was deserty SO I've been considering changing to ice for a few reasons 1) besides lightning it sounds the most appealing 2) I like the eye color 3) I have a breeding project that needs ice eyes and I'm too lazy to rent a nest 4) I'm kind of done with the lightning aesthetic because the whole desert thing feels too dry for me Anyway here's the perfect outcome for my breeding project [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=6&breed=2&element=10&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=5&winggene=11&wings=131&auth=153adfca59903ab336203217a8f4eb31b5924630&dummyext=prev.png[/img] So I'm really just trying to figure out what to do here, because I do feel attached to lightning because I've been a part of it for so long Please help me
I'm currently in lightning and when I first started I thought lightning sounded the most appealing but once I saw the landscape was deserty
SO I've been considering changing to ice for a few reasons
1) besides lightning it sounds the most appealing
2) I like the eye color
3) I have a breeding project that needs ice eyes and I'm too lazy to rent a nest
4) I'm kind of done with the lightning aesthetic because the whole desert thing feels too dry for me

Anyway here's the perfect outcome for my breeding project
dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=6&breed=2&element=10&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=5&winggene=11&wings=131&auth=153adfca59903ab336203217a8f4eb31b5924630&dummyext=prev.png
So I'm really just trying to figure out what to do here, because I do feel attached to lightning because I've been a part of it for so long
Please help me
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
@Vsavi

If you want to move to Ice, I say go ahead!
@Vsavi

If you want to move to Ice, I say go ahead!
PQznZys.png
[quote name="Vsavi" date=2016-07-13 14:12:52] the whole desert thing feels too dry for me [/quote] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/7b/cc/78/7bcc78406a9c20dddcde613f21117bca.jpg[/img] I see what you did there. I'd say whatever you feel fits your aesthetic better, if you want to bring lore and such into it as well. (Such as Ice's "coldness" as opposed to Lightning's workaholism) Make sure you're totally game with the decision, since it's a lot of gems and 6 months to return if you miss Lightning a lot! I'd say ask Ice members more what the forums are like, the community, etc.
Vsavi wrote on 2016-07-13:
the whole desert thing feels too dry for me
7bcc78406a9c20dddcde613f21117bca.jpg I see what you did there.

I'd say whatever you feel fits your aesthetic better, if you want to bring lore and such into it as well. (Such as Ice's "coldness" as opposed to Lightning's workaholism) Make sure you're totally game with the decision, since it's a lot of gems and 6 months to return if you miss Lightning a lot! I'd say ask Ice members more what the forums are like, the community, etc.
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
If you're not happy in lightning, then move! Switching flights makes a huge difference, and often for the better. I switched from Arcane to Plague myself and I couldn't be happier.
If you're not happy in lightning, then move! Switching flights makes a huge difference, and often for the better. I switched from Arcane to Plague myself and I couldn't be happier.
wlLXM.gif